Random good picture Not show
(1) Biosafety is a new field of security research.
(2) Presents the special requirements of biosafety laboratory safe running.
(3) This will identify what biosafety level of ATCC materials can be safely received by your organization.
(4) Consider dry steam humidizer or electricity humidizer in biosafety labs.
(5) Biosafety level 3 containment requires special engineering and design features as well as heightened safety standards and practices.
(6) Results Some factors related to the biosafety work at ITHCC must be improved.
(7) Issues concerning biosafety are hotly debated between Parties of "Convention on Biological Diversity", and cannot be reached an agreement tardily .
(8) Conclusion The constructed recombinant fowlpox virus showed good biosafety to pregnant guinea pigs and their offspring.
(9) Discusses about environment control of biosafety - lab from the point of air conditioning and ventilation.
(10) China's Ministry of Agriculture granted two biosafety certificates approving Bt rice and phytase maize in November 2009 (see China makes 'landmark' GM food crop approval).
(11) The Cartagena protocol on biosafety has a wholly different function.
(12) They argue that this will seriously undermine the adoption of the Biosafety Protocol developed under the Convention on Biodiversity.
(13) But some in the biohacking community worry that the constant focus on bioterrorism has taken attention and resources away from a more pressing issue: basic biosafety.
(14) Research on the SARS virus in Singapore is conducted in biosafety level 3 facilities.
(15) They followed up on Packer’s tip and conducted a formal study in PIADC’s secure Biosafety Level 3 facility.
(16) Method Modified American NF-49 standard method with Serratia marcescens as the indicator bacteria was used to test the protective performance of the biosafety cabinets. Sentencedict.com
(17) M. tuberculosis in aerosol is classified by WHO as a Risk Group organism[sentencedict.com], requiring biosafety level 3 laboratory safety precautions.
(18) Biosafety level 3 facilities are designed for work with Risk Group 3 microorganisms, as defined in the WHO Laboratory Biosafety Manual, Edition 2.5 .
(19) Diagnosis of MDR-TB is challenging and depends on high-quality, well-staffed, and well-equipped laboratories, ideally operating at biosafety level 3.
(20) Hand washing sink should be set at the entrance of biosafety laboratories.
(21) We also develop innovative advancements for the biofuels, bio defense, and biosafety industries.
More similar words: safety, safety pin, safety net, road safety, safe, unsafe, safely, play it safe, biosphere, cafeteria, symbiosis, otiose, meiosis, grandiose, a few, curiosity, scoliosis, cafe, mosaic, dosage, not a few, prosaic, disaffected, fetch, fete, dinosaur, disposal, proposal, chitosan, idiosyncrasy.