Random good picture Not show
1. The high bacterial activity could accelerate the bioleaching of chalcopyrite.
2. The strain performs well in the bioleaching of phosphate ore, and the leaching rate reaches 23.13 %.
3. Bioleaching, by means of natural populations of Thiobacillus ferrooxidans and related Thiobacilli, for example, allows recovery of up to 70% of the copper in low-grade ores .
4. Bioleaching establishes significant technical advantage to preparing ultrahigh pure cathode copper by SX EW process.
5. Acidophilic sulfur-oxidizing bacteria (SOB) are the mostly studied bioleaching bacteria which exists widely in the elemental sulfur and sulfides-containing environments.
6. Different methods of microbial comprehensive bioleaching are used to increase the leaching rate of chalcopyrite.
7. The process of dump bioleaching of secondary copper sulfide as chalcocite and covelite includes two stages, in the first stage, the leaching speed is faster than that in the second stage.
8. Thiobacillus ferrooxidans were introduced in the bioleaching process of pyrrhotite and pyrite for desulfurization.
9. The influential factors of bioleaching of covellite concentrate collected from Zijinshan copper ore in Fujian Province with bacteria were investigated.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. For its good bioleaching ability, Acidithiobacillus have been widely researched and used in micro - bioleaching.
11. Recovery of metals by bioleaching process has been used in commercial production.
12. The dehydration property of tannery sludge enhanced obviously after bioleaching treatment.
13. The results show that ore particle size has an important impact on catalytic bioleaching of low-grade primary copper sulfide ore with activated carbon.
14. The study indicates that moderate thermophilic acidophilic iron-oxidizing or sulfur-oxidizing bacteria play important roles in bioleaching process.
15. The leaching performance of the low grade molybdenite from Jinduicheng Mine is investigated by both bioleaching and chemical oxidation leaching process.
16. There exist competition, predation mutualism and synergism among acidophilic microorganisms. The study on these interactions is very important to understand bioleaching process.
17. The potential application of the thermostable xylanase was further evaluated in bioleaching of kraft pulp.
18. Effects of concentration of solids in liquid manure and amount of mixed sulfur bacteria liquid inoculated on bioleaching of heavy metals from pig manure were studied.
19. Bacteria species belonging to the genus Leptospirillum are of great importance in bioleaching industry.
20. In this paper research on this technology is conducted in several aspects, such as bioleaching copper, uranium, aurum, and other metals the development prospects are forecasted.
More similar words: leaching, bleaching, acid leaching, teaching machine, bleaching agent, bleaching powder, reaching, teaching, preaching, far-reaching, teaching aid, teaching tool, overreaching, teaching fellow, teaching method, schoolteaching, teaching system, language teaching, teaching process, teaching program, machine learning, learning machine, team teaching, teaching certificate, teach-in, reach into, washing machine, weighing machine, thinking machine, breathing machine.