Random good picture Not show
1. Belem Tower is one of the most famous landmarks in Lisbon, one of the leading tourism cities in Europe.
2. Tower of Belem Lisbon Who has not yet felt lonely, extremely lonely, and had the sensation of having lost all hope?
3. After lunch take a stroll to the Belem Tower nearby -- one of the world's most elegant fortifications.
4. Belem, it is on list of the World Heritages.
5. 1 p.m. - Hop on the 28 again toward Baixa and then tram 15 along the Tagus to Belem, where the Jeronimos Monastery towers in all its Manueline splendor.
6. The two-day celebration includes music, fireworks, and feasting--as well as the hours-long procession following an image of Our Lady of Nazareth through the streets to the Belem basilica.
7. Major coastal cities — such as Cairo, New York, Karachi, Kolkata, Belem, New Orleans, Shanghai, Tokyo, Lagos, Miami and Amsterdam — could face serious threats from storm surges.
8. One of the many UNESCO sites in the country, Torre de Belem lies on the banks of the Tagus River in Lisbon.
9. Its old home in a building between the Discoveries Monument and Belem Tower will be renovated to once again welcome the collection.
10. Participate in traditional sports Archery Xibe fewer people(http://sentencedict.com/belem.html), the nation's traditional dance Belem dance crowd more involved.
11. SAVE THE RAINFOREST: An indigenous person shot video at the SOS Amazon event Tuesday in Belem, Brazil. The event is meant to bring attention to saving the Amazon forest.
More similar words: subelement, be left, element, ndebele, labeled, labeler, telemetry, elements, telemark, tubeless, elemental, telemeter, unlabeled, beleaguer, telematics, elementary, mislabeled, biotelemetry, telemetered, trace element, microelement, elementarily, telephone bell, beleaguering, electric bell, finite element, telemarketing, sensing element, control element, machine element.