Random good picture Not show
1. We are willing to befriend the weak and the poor.
2. Bosses were not always eager to befriend trainees.
3. It's fairly unusual for high school seniors to befriend freshmen.
4. He had learned that it was not to befriend his subordinates, nor to compete with or dominate them.
5. Some dignitaries did befriend her, usually to get her away from their own localities.
6. When befriended, remember it; when you befriend, forget it.
7. Her good looks did not befriend her.
8. Nicholas was a man who would always befriend me.
9. God befriend us, as our cause is just.
10. The spice of life is to befriend.
11. Now you're going to befriend that trouble maker?
12. As he began to befriend them he took all precautions.
13. They befriend the young girl, providing her with food and shelter.
14. Most of us can befriend an unchurched person, share a Christian book or tape, or invite people to a Christian gathering.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. If you want to befriend a Libra, try to be kind and fair.
16. Befriend your feelings and the inner child who is feeling them.
17. At first the young man appeared about to befriend me.
18. China will befriend ostracised regimes and encourage them to defy international norms.
19. The biobehaveoral mechanism of tend and - befriend pattern is oxytocin, endogenous opioid mechanisms and estrogen.
20. If China wants to befriend Pak, good for them, but if they want to involve in India's affairs teach a lesson.
21. They befriend a precious few, and expand their kingdom carefully.
22. Joanna had made one or two half-hearted attempts to befriend Graham's young wife.
23. Faith was one of the few people in the class willing to befriend a new freshman.
24. In a park in Cambridge, Massachusetts, one summer afternoon I befriend a little old retired Latin teacher.
25. How George counted on his dear kind sisters to befriend him with their father.
26. Dick is the man to die dog for those that befriend him.
27. Be a friend to thyself , and others will befriend thee.
28. If you don't care about me, why did you befriend me?
29. If we did not know each other, would you still want to befriend me ( Jia ) ?
30. Jim Bakker told me that when he got out of prison one of the first people to befriend him was Franklin Graham, the son of Billy Graham.
More similar words: make friends with, friend, friendly, boyfriend, friendship, unfriendly, best friend, girlfriend, bosom friend, friendliness, refrigerator, frieze, orient, nutrient, disorient, experience, friedrich engels, experienced, fiend, orientation, disoriented, inexperience, fiendish, hacienda, disorientation, before, befall, be full of, be fond of, befuddle.