Random good picture Not show
1. A typhoon is on its way.
2. This relationship is on its last legs.
3. The letter should be on its way to you.
4. Don't worry?the ambulance is on its way.
5. In Zaire political change is on its way.
6. Word went out that a column of tanks was on its way.sentencedict.com
7. A UN fact-finding mission is on its way to the region.
8. The old type of passport is on its way out.
9. We huddled together, secure in the knowledge that the rescue helicopter was on its way.
10. Germany is on its way to becoming a world power with a permanent seat on the UN Security Council.
11. The crowd was on its feet.
12. In the football world this manifestly unsuccessful administration would have been on its bike years ago.
13. But department administrators dispute those claims, saying the system is on its way to becoming the finest in the nation.
14. Instead of automated leisure, enforced unemployment was on its way back.
15. Headache may be on its own or the forerunner of other complaints; it accompanies almost all other illnesses.
16. The country was on its way to an economic renewal, but then an earthquake intervened.
17. The jelly cupboard was on its back, its contents lying in a heap in the corner of the bottom shelf.
18. After I was on its back, we all took off again on a run.
19. The plane was on its final approach to the Birmingham airport when it crashed.
20. Today, Cessna is out of the light aircraft market for ever and Piper is on its knees.
21. Am I going to be on it?
22. Are the patients going to be on it all their lives?
23. Often you would see some dead animal floating by and a vulture or two would be on it, and the crows would flutter around it hoping for a bite.
24. Your new boss will be choosing his new team even as I write this, and chances are you won't be on it.
25. Just like most people wouldn't let kids cook in the kitchen or drive a car without first teaching them, kids need to know how Facebook works and how to be on it appropriately.
26. If there is a new cardiology drug, every cardiologist out there is saying that everyone deserves to be on it.
27. Whenever I'm at home, if my computer is on, I feel obligated to be on it and working.
28. I got a lot of reading, thinking, and work done, and the couch was pretty comfortable, but I hoped I wouldn't be on it forever.
29. While Jonathan puts on latex fingerprint patches he orders Jack to assemble the gun so that his fingerprints will be on it.
30. Awayis not an unfamiliar name, a high school English textbooks will be on it.
More similar words: be on, be on to, be oneself, be on the rope, be on the ball, be on a diet, be on leave, be on parole, be on the watch, be on the market, be on vacation, be on cloud nine, be on speaking terms, be on the receiving end, be on tenterhooks, Leonid, leonine, leonidas, threonine, napoleonic, burgeoning, on it, napoleon iii, bonito, napoleonic wars, leonid brezhnev, ebonite, aconite, monitor, monition.