Random good picture Not show
1. We are confident in our expectation of a full recovery.
2. He is confident in his ability to overcome all opposition with his personal charm.
3. You must be confident in what you do.
4. Be confident in your facilitation skills when standing up in front of a group.
5. Americans have every reason to continue to be confident in the safety of our beef.
6. In words, you won't be confident in the face of constant uncertainty.
7. The author of this letter encouraged the Colossian Christians to be confident in living in the liberating power of Christ's spirit.
8. I would like to help you learn English and be confident in your language abilities!
More similar words: be confident of, confidential, confidentially, confidentiality, confident, confidential information, unconfident, confidently, overconfident, self-confident, confidence, in confidence, self-confidence, overconfidence, with confidence, confidence trick, vote of confidence, breach of confidence, confide, confide in, be confined to, self-identity, confiding, confidant, confidante, confidingly, reconfirm, accident insurance, be confused with, diffident.