Random good picture Not show
(1) The Battle of Midway began on June 3, 1942.
(2) Navy warplanes recalls the Battle of Midway. An Avenger torpedo bomber (middle) is flanked by a Dauntless dive-bomber (top) and a Wildcat fighter.
(3) The Battle of Midway, fought in early June of 1942, was a turning point in the Pacific War.
(4) Damage to the Shokaku and the mauling of the Zuikaku's air group meant that neither participated in the decisive Battle of Midway.
(5) Already, in June 1942, the Japanese had lost the decisive Battle of Midway.
(6) The Avenger's first combat experience was appallingly bad, a flight of six of them was intercepted during the Battle of Midway by a large formation of Japanese fighters.
(7) The Dauntless was very successful, sinking more Japanese shipping than any other aircraft, the Dauntless' total including the four Japanese aircraft carriers involved in the Battle of Midway.
More similar words: battle, battle field, midway, absence of mind, in the middle of, rattle, cattle, prattle, brattle, little by little, midwifery, mettle, settle, little, rule of law, a couple of, a bundle of, a little, brittle, shuttle, scuttle, bottled, belittle, resettle, unsettle, throttle, settle for, rule of thumb, not a little, settle down.