Random good picture Not show
1. We brought home two bags of rice.
2. He emptied several bags of rice into a bin.
3. They gave us bags of potato chips .
4. He has bags of money!
5. A man in the street was selling bags of hot chestnuts.
6. The rats have eaten holes in those bags of flour.
7. Come and stay with us - we've got bags of room.
8. There they transferred 20 bags of jewels into a car.
9. She was loaded down with bags of groceries.
10. He boated some bags of rice across the river.
11. Get in! There's bags of room.
12. Don't panic, there's bags of time yet.
13. No need to rush, we've got bags of time.
14. She's got bags of money.
15. We bought six bags of gravel for the garden path.
16. Jodie came home from the mall with bags of loot.
17. Bags of all visitors to the museum are searched as a matter of routine.
18. The sudden appearance of a few bags of rice could start a riot.
19. Brazil harvested 28m bags of coffee in 1991,(sentencedict.com) the biggest crop for four years.
20. A man in the street was selling bags of roast chestnuts.
21. She had so many bags of shopping that she could hardly carry them.
22. Bags of cocaine and all sorts of drug paraphernalia were seized at the airport.
23. Bags of manure line the shelves.
24. I have ten bags of chips on there.
25. Like the bags of water you buy goldfish in.
26. Smuggler swallowed thirty bags of cocaine.
27. Set to guitar mode it gave the sound bags of depth while remaining well up front.
28. Each family is given two bags of rice per month.
29. All the farm workers had to help to haul the bags of cattle food down from the cart.
30. Richard Garnett also sells an induction hopper with a basket for dealing with bags of powders.