Random good picture Not show
1. The 1970s saw the first backlash against the emerging women's movement.
2. Such a decision may provoke a backlash from their supporters.
3. He also warned of a possible anti-Western backlash.sentence dictionary
4. The Southern conservatives within the party backlashed.
5. The government is facing an angry backlash from voters over the new tax.
6. The fall of the fascist dictatorship was followed by a left-wing backlash.
7. They face a backlash from shareholders.
8. The management fear a backlash from angry fans over the team's recent poor performances.
9. By 1985, when the psychoanalysts attempted to reintroduce masochism, a backlash against feminism, against uppity women, was current.
10. The backlash is awaited with interest by everyone, even those with only a passing interest in the music scene.
11. Self-improvement and upward mobility became suspect in the general Sixties backlash against bourgeois materialism.
12. Keep a thumb lightly on the spool and apply pressure as the lure hits the water to avoid backlash.
13. When he saw the extent of the Pro-Choice backlash against the Court decision, he temporised.
14. I think the backlash against these cuts has already begun.
15. Until now, she had met no backlash from her penchant for dressing with unerring sensuality.
16. The backlash against women who value their careers comes in numerous guises.
17. He advised caution in the anti-bourgeois backlash, recognising the damage it could cause to the already frail economy.
18. A backlash to atonal techno-pop or angst-ridden thrash-rock?
19. But there were signs of grassroots backlash in the constituencies among the 300,000 party activists who will decide the leadership.
20. A strong backlash against the anti-diet movement had developed in the obesity research community.
More similar words: backlash, flashback, flash back, backslash, flash back to, blackland, backlog, backlist, backless, back light, stickleback, feedback loop, backlighting, order backlog, backwash, back-to-back, back to back, auckland, necklace, strickland, bricklayer, bricklaying, frederick law olmsted, backpacking, backpacker, backtracking, backtrack, backpack, back pack, tackle.