Random good picture Not show
1. Strickland has wanted out since last season, when his rift with Carlesimo began.
2. It was the third time this season that Strickland reached a new high.
3. Sabonis has provided a force inside and Strickland can be among the best at running an offense.
4. Strickland was their polar opposite -- an irresponsible teammate and anti-leader.
5. Strickland, a strong environmentalist, is in an uphill battle against Rep.
6. Strickland lived, coming seldom to Papeete , on the produce of the land.
7. Mrs. Strickland was a charming woman, and she loved him.
8. It was unlikely that William Strickland would choose his small shop for a haircut, a shave or even to have his hair dyed.
9. I fancy that Strickland saw vaguely some spiritual meaning in material things.
10. I wish that poor Strickland had been still alive.
11. In the bar in which Strickland and Nichols sat a mechanical piano was loudly grinding out dance music.
12. Strickland was distinguished from most Englishmen by his perfect indifference to comfort.
13. Strickland had the directness of the fanatic and the ferocity of the apostle.
14. Strickland was not, I should say, a man of great intelligence.
15. Here Strickland lived, coming seldom to Papeete, on the produce of the land.
16. I could not believe that Strickland had fallen in love with Blanche Stroeve.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Strickland was not a fluent talker.
18. Mrs Strickland looked slowly from one to another of us.
19. Jim Groff will quit a post in education marketing, and Don Strickland will vacate a job in government sales.
20. Three weeks had passed since the murder, and it seemed very probable that William Strickland had already left the country.
21. Even with a razor, he would be no match for William Strickland.
22. He would be in no hurry, but one night Strickland would get a knife-thrust in his back, and in a day or two the corpse of a nameless beach-comber would be fished out of the dirty water of the harbour.
23. Tough Bill had no patience with an obstinacy which could only result in loss to himself, and on the last occasion he flung both Strickland and Captain Nichols out of his house without more ado.
24. In Chapter two, the author analyzes the behavior of Strickland from two perspectives-Freud's "id" theory, the pleasure principle, and sexism.
25. Even with a razor, he would be no match for William Strickland, who had murdered his old aunt so violently. Mr.
26. The Evening Messenger has decided to offer the above reward to any person who gives information which result in the arrest of William Strickland.
More similar words: strickle, bricklayer, frederick law olmsted, trickle, trickling, stricken, grief-stricken, panic-stricken, terror-stricken, poverty-stricken, brickle, prickly, prickle, prickling, prickly pear, prickly heat, prickliness, strike it rich, trick, tricky, sickle-cell anemia, trick up, patrick, tricker, trickery, hat trick, hat-trick, do the trick, card trick, trickster.