Random good picture Not show
1) He rescued the boy from drowning at the cost of his own life.
2) They were dismayed at the cost of the repairs.
3) Victory in the war was achieved at the cost of great human suffering.
4) She saved him from drowning, but only at the cost of her own life.
5) She saved him from the fire but at the cost of her own life .
6) He saved his daughter at the cost of his life.
7) His parents balked at the cost of the guitar he wanted.
8) They have worked out at the cost of this program.
9) They flung up their hands in horror at the cost of the trip.
10) The poor fox escaped from the trap at the cost of a leg.
11) And that support had been bought at the cost of considerably increasing the budget.
12) Prestel is accessed through ordinary phone lines,(http://sentencedict.com/at the cost of.html) always at the cost of a local call.
13) This Remirro did, though at the cost of great popular resentment.
14) In this way, theoretical simplicity is obtained at the cost of denying the very experiential basis of the theory.
15) Again the politicians balked at the cost of buying the land, and the local press echoed their opinion.
16) Sorrow was buried here, at the cost of a shilling and a pint of beer for the gravedigger.
17) Markets only work at the cost of perennial insecurity for producers.
18) Multidisciplinary and interagency collaboration might avoid this(sentencedict.com), but at the cost of greater surveillance by the state and commercial bodies.
19) Look at the cost of staging and shelving as well as automatic ventilators, insulation and shading materials.
20) All seek to enhance their status at the cost of their rivals.
21) Similarly, a lower inflation rate could be achieved at the cost of an increase in the unemployment percentage.
22) One in Clinton, Okla., recently opened at the cost of $ 1 million.
23) I almost learned to ski at the cost of a torn jacket and a twisted elbow.
24) The driver managed not to hit the child who ran in front of his car, but only at the cost of injuring himself.
25) He evidently thought his life was so valuable that some one would surely save it even at the cost of the supreme sacrifice.
26) By contrast, contractionary policies would reap the benefits of lower inflation, but at the cost of higher unemployment.
27) Men must have their chastity and virginity even if it is make belief and at the cost of women's health.
28) Many of its workers and functions were of marginal utility and at the cost of a better price to cocoa farmers.
29) Apple generally believes that the goal of the algorithm should be to preserve the design of the typeface as much as possible, even at the cost of a little bit of blurriness.
30) At present, one judicial principle accepted by international society is that controlling crime or establishing order can not be at the cost of judicial justice and basic human rights.
More similar words: the cost of living, at the thought of, at that time, cost, costly, costume, at any cost, at all costs, ecosystem, at that, in the course of, to the contrary, at the end of, at the age of, around the corner, at the moment, at this stage, at the time of, best of all, at the mercy of, at this moment, first of all, consist of, at the same time, at the beginning, at the expense of, on the contrary, at the beginning of, economic recovery, check in.