Random good picture Not show
1. The trouble is there aren't any trains at that time.
2. Washed - out jeans were very fashionable at that time.
3. At that time, it was completely unheard-of for girls to go to university.
4. Illiteracy was widespread at that time.
5. Herod reigned over Palestine at that time.
6. At that time, her face was on the covers of all the magazines.
7. I was the only person on deck at that time of night.
8. At that time my mother took in paying guests.
9. At that time the industry was floundering.
10. Three witnesses gave testimony that he was absent at that time.
11. Right here waiting to recall, just at that time already disconsolate write how much like of the pain.
12. At that time the East India Company was the virtual ruler of Bengal.
13. Italy was the scene of many demonstrations at that time.
14. A lot of microchip manufacturing companies prospered at that time.
15. At that time of day[Sentencedict.com], cars with only one occupant accounted for almost 80% of the total.
16. At that time,Rome subjected all Italy to her rule.
17. He was the only one boy awake at that time.
18. At that time the government was unwilling to resist the foreign invasion.
19. The arts began to flourish at that time.
20. It was still pitch black at that time of the morning.
21. At that time he was very busy.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. At that time I had been job-hunting for six months.
23. At that time Britain was in the middle of a recession.
24. At that time the plague struck in Europe.
25. At that time, I was still a wide-eyed youngster.
26. At that time, women composed only 1.6% of the US forces.
27. Wales was a vassal kingdom at that time.
28. At that time, the general public was / were not aware of the health risks.
29. The words of the song neatly encapsulate the mood of the country at that time.
30. As far as I can recollect, his father was a surgeon at that time.
More similar words: at times, at that, at the time of, at the same time, at the end of, at the age of, at the cost of, at this stage, at the moment, at the mercy of, at this moment, at the thought of, at the expense of, at the beginning, at the beginning of, from time to time, that, and that, see that, in that, so that, that is, now that, all that, only that, and all that, seeing that, time, in order that, that is to say.