Random good picture Not show
1. Taking Shenyang ASEA Electric Manufacture Ltd Company as an example, this paper discusses the receivables management.
2. Takaya told AFP aSea Shepherd ship rammed into Japanese vessels and its crew threw ropes and bottles filled with chemicals.
3. Before staring on asea voyage, prudent navigators learn the sea charts, study the sailing directions, and memorize lighthouse locations to prepare themselves for any conditions they might encounter.
4. It was suitable to be used in ASEA type high power relay as the elastic element of insert-pull pieces.
5. Before staring on asea voyage, prudent navigators learn the sea charts, study the sailing directions, and memorize lighthouse places to prepare themselves for any conditions they might encounter. 59.
6. The continuous education was conaidered asea linking point of sci - tech and economy.
7. The underwater world is in asea of circumstances.
8. In the MMAS grafted asea , there was formation of fibrous membrane.
9. ABB consists of two of history 100 years of international business - Sweden's Asea Inc. (Sentencedict), and Switzerland's BBC Brown Boveri Corporation in 1988 came the merger.
10. The strain, the rate of spread and even the scope of infection in Uganda or East Africa are still unknown, Asea said.
11. Parasitosis was investigated in 397 schoolchildren in the involved area of endemic cretinism in this paper. 12 kinds of parasitosis were found in this asea.
12. We shall advise them to keep uprooting and burning the infected crop," Asea said.
13. This paper brings out research based on the background of building of ASEA laboratory and promotion of ASEA.
14. ABB consists of two of history 100 years of international business - Sweden's Asea Inc. (ASEA), and Switzerland's BBC Brown Boveri Corporation (BBC Brown Boveri) in 1988 came the merger.
15. This paper discusses the theoretical and experimental studies on the KASKAD 8A A. C. Cascade adjustable speed system which was imported by Guangzhou Water Company from Emphasis ASEA Company.
16. "The devastating nature of the dwarf maize disease is total loss of the crop yields once it attacks," said Asea.
17. Looking into the 21st century, we are convinced that there lies an even brighter future for the development, prosperity, friendship and cooperation between China and ASEA.
More similar words: asean, chase away, disease, diseased, caseation, chase after, take a seat, heartsease, tease apart, eye disease, sea serpent, lyme disease, skin disease, as easy as pie, a sealed book, paget's disease, lend-lease act, south china sea, heart disease, east china sea, blood disease, case analysis, liver disease, graves' disease, kidney disease, celiac disease, crohn's disease, social disease, mad cow disease, mental disease.