Random good picture Not show
1. He tried to appeal to their finer feelings .
2. The book will appeal to young readers.
3. The party needs to broaden its appeal to voters.
4. I appeal to all like-minded people to support me.
5. If traipsing around shops does not appeal to you, perhaps using a catalogue will.
6. It may also appeal to the latent chauvinism of many ordinary people.
7. This book will definitely appeal to teenagers and young adults.
8. Their policies appeal to the broad mass of the population.
9. I appeal to you to vote against him.
10. He doesn't appeal to her.
11. Your only remedy is to appeal to law.
12. I relied on an appeal to his finer feelings.
13. Do these paintings appeal to you?
14. Her more measured response will appeal to voters.
15. This advertisement is calculated to appeal to children.
16. If anything[sentencedict.com], swimming will appeal to her most strongly.
17. He has decided to appeal to the European Court.
18. This product did not appeal to the German market.
19. The prospect of camping didn't appeal to me.
20. The party needs to appeal to a broader constituency.
21. They made a direct appeal to the government for funding.
22. The two disputing countries decided not to appeal to arms.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The residents hope that an appeal to reason will end the rioting.
24. We made an appeal to the villagers for money to build the bridge.
25. This sort of life is not calculated to appeal to a young man of 20.
26. He will appeal to the state for an extension of unemployment benefits.
27. He argued that art should appeal to the senses rather than the intellect.
28. The party has watered down its socialist ideals in order to appeal to the centre ground.
29. Does the idea of working for a venture company appeal to you?
30. The company is prepared to trade off its up-market image against a stronger appeal to teenage buyers.