Random good picture Not show
(1) An aortogram is an angiogram of the aorta.
(2) This angiogram demonstrates the aortic arch and great vessels.
(3) An angiogram shows the amount of damage and blockage in blood vessels.
(4) An x-ray of the arteries (arteriogram or angiogram) or an ultrasound scan are usually performed first to provide more information about the disease in the arteries.
(5) Pulmonary artery angiogram should be done when NS with PTE was suspected.
(6) Coronary angiogram showed negative in 7 patients(sentencedict.com), whose pulmonary angiography displayed pulmonary embolism.
(7) Angiogram 8 months later showed complete obliteration of the aneurysm of the internal carotid artery.
(8) Meanwhile, Cole and Brennan administer an angiogram and she starts groping Cole and convulsing.
(9) Cardiac workup was normal and MR angiogram revealed only mild narrowing of posterior cerebral artery.
(10) The follow - up coronary angiogram 3 months later showed patent RCA.
(11) An angiogram shows the location and severity of blockages in blood vessels.
(12) A skull workup was normal and MR angiogram revealed only mild narrowing of the left posterior cerebral artery.
(13) Cardiac workup was normal and MR angiogram revealed only mild narrowing of the left posterior cerebral artery.
(14) Our contribution to Minerva included a photograph of the angiogram, but this was not published.
(15) A new method called max cost is presented to detect the heart vessel boundary of angiogram.
(16) The only thing that she would possibly need is an angiogram.
(17) Methods:Analyses the data of electrocardiogram with or without ST-segments depression on precordial leads of 32 patients with AIMI and compared with cardiac function and coronary angiogram.
More similar words: hagiography, radiogram, electrocardiogram, programming language, angioplasty, biography, biographer, radiograph, cardiograph, biogeography, bibliography, biographical, autobiography, program, autobiographical, echocardiography, monogram, logogram, ideogram, histogram, hologram, kilogram, phonogram, programme, mammogram, electrocardiograph, kilogramme, programmer, cryptogram, program file.