Random good picture Not show
1. Such aneurismal bleeding usually has abrupt onset and high risk of rebleeding.
2. In summary, vascular aneurismal lesion should be included in the differential diagnosis of a duodenal submucosal tumor-like lesion.
3. As the hemodynamic factors have great relationship with aneurismal abiogenesis, it became the hotspot of aneurismal study in the world in recent years.
4. Conclusion Correct use of aneurismal clip can improve the therapeutic effect of microsurgical clipping of intracranial aneurysm and decrease the complications.
5. Aneurismal subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) is the leading cause of non-traumatic SAH. Prompt diagnosis and management can significantly reduce morbidity and mortality.
6. But for the display of aneurismal shape, neck, and its relation to parent artery, CTA is significantly advantageous over 2D DSA.
7. Objective To study the dynamic changes of S100B protein in subarachnoid aneurismal hemorrhage and investigate the clinical significance in the development of the disease.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. Results Aneurysmal bone cyst was found in 4 cases, giant cell tumor in 3 cases(accompanying aneurismal bone cyst 2 cases), ganglion, hamartoma, osteoid osteoma and lipoma in 1 case, respectively.
9. The hemodynamic mechanism has been considered to be the main factor related to the cerebral aneurismal growth and rupture.
10. This article compared and gave some opinions about several methods of building aneurismal model and put forward a new method of making intracranial aneurysm animal model in the end.
11. This article compared and gave some opinions about several methods of building aneurismal model and put forward a new method of making intracranial aneu...
12. The wall shear stress formed under the impact of blood flow is most prominent in the neck of aneurysms than other locations and is weak in the aneurismal wall.
13. The wall of ruptured aneurysms was found to be fragile, possibly because macrophage infiltration into the aneurismal wall resulted in loss of smooth muscle cells and in degradation of matrix proteins.
14. Objective To raising the safety and clinical nursing quality of aneurismal bone cyst excision, and decrease the occurrence of complications.
More similar words: aneurism, aneurysmal, voyeurism, amateurism, neurite, neuritis, aneurysm, neurinoma, neurilemma, polyneuritis, neuroticism, dismal, aortic aneurysm, pleurisy, dismally, seismal, prisma, heuristic, entrepreneurial, heuristics, amateurish, pasteurise, baptismal, cerebral aneurysm, charisma, voyeuristic, pasteurised, isoseismal, organismal, purism.