Random good picture Not show
1. Half of girls in Ethiopia's Amhara region are married off before they are 15.
2. Amhara, the region severely affected by floods, has a CFR of 10%.
3. Robinson also visited the Amhara region of Ethiopia with some of the group known as The Elders, including Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
4. The dominant and official language of Ethiopia a semit ic language much influenced by the Cushitic language with wh ic h Amhara people have been in .
5. The dominant and official language of Ethiopia; a semit ic language much influenced by the Cushitic language with wh ic h Amhara people have been in close contact.
6. The timid 13-year old from Wollo in Ethiopia's northern Amhara region was terrified at the prospect of marrying a man twice her age.
7. At this feeding centre near the town of Sekota in the northern Amhara region, parents are being given a supply of a therapeutic, enriched food called Plumpynut.
8. Now a modern university town, Gonder is thelargest city in the Amhara region, where most of the 17 millioninhabitants are smallholding farmers of cattle, sheep, goats, andpoultry.
9. Two years later, several women in two districts of Amhara say they've gained new confidence along with their land rights.
More similar words: amharic, william harvey, ham-handed, steam hammer, william henry harrison, chara, harass, sahara, bharat, pharaoh, saharan, charade, harassed, hara-kiri, charades, harasser, maharaja, harangue, sub-saharan, pharaonic, character, charabanc, maharajah, harassment, in character, mahabharata, maharashtra, characterise, add character, characterize.