Random good picture Not show
1. Women make up only a small proportion of the prison population.
2. Imports of foodstuffs accounted for a small proportion of total imports.
3. This represents only a small proportion of the structure.
4. According to the guidelines, only a small proportion of people with drug or alcohol problems have any contact with social services.
5. Clearly, doctors see only a small proportion of patients with urinary incontinence.
6. Only a small proportion of those entitled are doing so.
7. Foreign bodies A small proportion of vaginal discharges are due to foreign bodies.
8. A small proportion of those who complete their training do not practise as doctors.
9. We get a small proportion of our funding from the government.
10. A small proportion of females have a rusty-red plumage, distinct from the normal grey colour.
11. Nowadays, in any case, only a small proportion of the china clay extracted in Cornwall is used in pottery.
12. Although many patients are prescribed psychotropic medication, only a small proportion of these will go on to take an overdose.
13. Identified risk factors accounted for a small proportion of the grade differences in sickness absence.
14. Only a small proportion of the millions of eggs with which a female mammal is born mature and are released at ovulation.
15. A richer alternative is a small proportion of ground almonds.
16. Only a small proportion of our patients could and would participate in the study.
17. A small proportion of the streets were sewered.
18. Only a small proportion of our sale come from retail shop.
19. From the cytogenetic perspective,[Sentencedict] only a small proportion of fish species have heteromorphic sex chromosomes.
20. But only a small proportion of the overall package is additional spending.
21. JD sells only a small proportion of Canterbury's products in its stores.
22. However, they remain a small proportion of the whole population of such women.
23. A small proportion of abdominal wounds may develop into incisional hernias, leading to bowel entrapment.
24. China's corporate bond market makes up a small proportion of financing for enterprises.
25. A small proportion of the people were not in favor of him.
26. This turns out to be a strange sort of monosyllabism that has such a small proportion of its words as free monosyllables.
27. Gas - filled lamp containing a tungsten filament and a small proportion of halogens.
28. So, I developed a small teaching aids: with a hard cardboard note value by cutting a small proportion of the length of paper and draw a note in the above and the corresponding name.
29. EV71 is a frequent cause of HFMD epidemics associated with neurological disease in a small proportion of cases.
More similar words: well-proportioned, proportion, proportioner, proportioned, in proportion, proportional, disproportion, proportionate, proportionally, disproportionation, out of proportion, in proportion as, in proportion to, proportionable, disproportional, proportionality, proportionately, proportional tax, disproportionate, proportional representation, disproportionately, portion out, equal protection of the laws, small print, partition off, portion, proposition, apportion, electroporation, apportioned.