Random good picture Not show
1. SMP cluster is a kind of novel parallel architecture.
2. Europe has good demand for SMP.
3. Not just for SMP or NUMA, but for everything from a single-node UP system to a massively clustered system.
4. NUMA, like SMP, allows users to harness the combined power of multiple processors, with each processor accessing a common memory pool.
5. With the aid of numerical search methods, strongly modulating pulses (SMP) scheme was obtained and can perform accurate, arbitrary, selective gates on a three-qubit system.
6. The pre-2.6 scheduler also used a single runqueue for all processors in a symmetric multiprocessing system (SMP).
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. So a novel hybrid model for forecasting system marginal price (SMP) in spot market is presented, which integrates independent component analysis with support vector machine, called ICA-SVM.
8. An improvement in the state transition model of intrusion tolerance system is proposed and a semi-Markov process(SMP) model is built.
9. This is especially beneficial in SMP environments because they are able to take advantage of asynchronous processing.
10. Seorang siswa SMP mengembangkan helm untuk mencegah gegar otak dengan menggunakan sistem pendingin pada bantalan helm.
11. System marginal price SMP determines the final electrical price and greatly influences the electricity trade.
12. The SMP multi - processors system building by RISC microprocessors is one of the methods of high - performance computer.
13. This is known as symmetric multiprocessing ( SMP ) support.
14. The paper studied aided price-bidding of power plant based on real-time generatingcost and system marginal price (SMP) prediction under the deregulated power system.
15. The host servers use symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) and run a SQL relational database management system (RDBMS) on Linux.
16. Dawning3000 Superserver is a general-purpose computer system with SMP cluster architecture. It has the Scalability, Usability, Manageability and Availability (SUMA) technique characteristics.
17. Helio's focus is to develop the 238km2 SMP Gold Project in the Lupa Goldfield, south west Tanzania into a significant open pit-able gold resource.
18. An SMP machine is not just an additional processor; it also has special hardware that arbitrates access to RAM.
19. Figure 5 indicates interrupt controller hardware in a symmetric multiprocessing system (SMP system).
20. Version 4 was introduced in 1994 and added support for symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) with the first RS/6000 SMP servers.
21. Under the same load, there is a non-linear relationship between bending deformation and temperature for SMP and SMPC beams.
22. Based on the algorithms related with multiprocessor scheduling problem, this paper presents a parallelism genetic scheduling algorithm which well-adapted to the SMP system architecture.
23. By introducing the concept of performance reference factor, it extends the conventional metrics to fit the SMP cluster architecture.
24. In the early 1960s, Burroughs Corporation introduced a symmetrical MIMD multiprocessor with four CPUs and up to sixteen memory modules connected via a crossbar switch (the first SMP architecture).
25. Traders stressed that the Italian and Spanish purchases weren't carried out under the ECB's SMP.
26. To understand how NUMA works it's necessary to know how traditional symmetrical multiprocessing ( SMP ) works.
27. Sixteen processors is the usual top limit in most SMP systems.
28. In this paper, we discuss multi processor interconnection in SMP systems.
29. For example, you might want to boot in single-user mode to repair your system, boot an SMP system in uniprocessor mode, or specify an alternate root filesystem.
30. To understand NUMA works it's necessary to know how traditional symmetrical multiprocessing ( SMP ) works.