Random good picture Not show
1. It also features seamless integration with NetWare.
2. Other options include a Novell NetWare boot ROM for diskless workstations.
3. NetWare will continue to operate with independently assigned names and addresses.
4. NetWare SunLink puts Sun on a path already trodden it seems by almost everyone else in the industry.
5. You also get full support for a Novell NetWare file server.
6. It is also the interface to Novell NetWare, fax and telex.
7. NetSecure integrates directly into the NetWare operating system to boost performance flexibility and security levels for the user.
8. NetWare will be played as the network services provider and Unix as the application server.
9. Cabling upgrading, allied to netware improvements, will provide a secure basis for all future network requirements.
10. Answer:The NetWare server does not support long filenames.
11. The currently sophisticated directory concept: cross-platform netware directory service and the best directory products are also discussed in this paper.
12. Integration of various of hardware pIats, Operation System, netware protocols and Data Management System, through meta-data as medi(sentencedict.com), can shield the difference of application details.
13. The questions about NETWARE operation system and freeway toll system are discussed, a new freeway toll system is given, the method of the system realization is introduced.
14. Once, with NetWare, it was the networking operating system powerhouse.
15. With the development of netware techniques, the DSP system is expected to communicate in civil and military fields.
16. DOS menu programmed by using Novell Netware principles is presented.
17. For example, the Vines operating system from Banyan, a direct competitor of Netware, is based on Unix.
18. The agreement also allows Novell to integrate the technology in future versions of NetWare.
19. It is also reportedly the first Unix connectivity product built as an integrated service of the NetWare server.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The software allows users to access local and remote communication services on NetWare networks without being confined to a local area network.
21. Charles Robins believes UnixWare will facilitate the growth of Unix in commercial accounts because of its ease of use and integration with NetWare.
22. Univel is to shrink-wrap the desktop Unix contender and integrate it with Novell's NetWare networking technology.
23. Novell says it is planning to ship version 4.0 of NetWare for Unix by year's end.
24. Others may buy UnixWare with the intention of adding or upgrading to a NetWare network in the future.
25. In the paper, the author introduces the CAD local area netware system for electric furnace design in his Institute, and describes its constituent and main techniques.
26. In view of the respectively separate teaching resources of the university netware construction, the certification frame is designed for unifying the teaching resources.
27. Thanks for the memories and your right because if was a Novelle network not a Netware one I used at Lockheed.
28. The paper describes a communication program in Windows, with PC as a master in the half-duplex RS-485 Netware.
29. In order to realize hard and soft mission aim of real-time application, user process, real-time kernel, hardware system, further netware are needed to be considered.
30. The courseware making and switch tools project, supported by the Science-Technology Project of the National 'Tenth Five-Year-Plan' of China, is a core software in netware education system.
More similar words: network software, toilet water, pocket watch, streetwalker, at war, outward, hot war, network, net work, postwar, be at war, post-war, flatware, outwards, software, net worth, westward, outwardly, great war, eastward, leftward, subnetwork, eastwards, westwards, frontward, leftwards, rightward, networking, network user, bus network.