Random good picture Not show
1. Results In animal study, lumbricus could inhibit the growth of staphylococci, bacillus coli and bacillus aeruginosus.
2. Conclusion:Lumbricus capsule could reduce IMT and drop plaque in ischemic cerebral infarction patients.
3. Objective To probe the effects of lumbricus on wound healing after hemorrhoidectomy.
4. To investigate the effect of Lumbricus in promoting wound healing of ligation hemorrhoidectomy .
5. Conclusion Lumbricus can inhibit wound inflammation response and accelerate wound healing.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. To study the common epitope between Lumbricus terrestris (Lt) and Schistosoma japonicum (Sj) by phage displayed technology.
7. Conclusion: The ethanol extract of Lumbricus exhibits a obvious anti inflammation effect, the mechanism may be related to its inmuno depression effect.
8. To study the antipyresis of Shenglongqinlong Decoction (SLQLD), SLQLD without Plaster stone and SLQLD without lumbricus, fever models of E. coli endotoxin and 2,4 dinitrophenol were employed.
9. Objective: Our aim was to explore the effects of lumbricus peptides (LP) on specific and non-specific immunological function in mice.
10. This paper reports the experimental study for the method of separating and purification the anti-inflammatory part of lumbricus animal, directed by pharmacological test.
11. Pharmacopeia method was used in water soluble extractives and limit test for heavy metals and total ash and acid-insoluble ash to test the quality in Lumbricus from different origin.
12. Objective: To study the anti inflammatory analg effects of ethanol extract of Lumbricus.
More similar words: ascaris lumbricoides, umbria, umbrian, northumbria, umbilicus, umbriferous, cambric, imbricate, agaricus, imbricated, tricuspid, curriculum, ficus carica, british columbia, curriculums, tricuspid valve, curriculum vitae, district of columbia, ventricular fibrillation, umbra, umbral, umbrage, ficus, fimbria, cambria, auricularia auricula, umbrella, adumbral, penumbra, cambrian.