Random good picture Not show
(1) Without more/much/further ado, we set off.
(2) So without further ado, I'll now ask Mr Davis to open the debate.
(3) It was all much ado about nothing.
(4) My sister always makes much ado about nothing.
(5) So, without more ado, let me introduce tonight's guests.
(6) And so, without further ado, let me introduce tonight's speaker.
(7) We set to work without further ado.
(8) So without further ado, let's get on with tonight's show.
(9) make much ado about sth.
(10) He fairly squirmed with the agony of having made so much ado about nothing.
(11) Then, without more ado,[sentencedict.com] he loaded the horses into the trailer.
(12) Thereafter there was much ado about nothing until Liverpool strolled forward to double their advantage on 27 minutes.
(13) The emptying of the house could therefore no longer be postponed and Charlotte had decided to put matters in hand without further ado.
(14) Left leaderless, the city surrendered to Bustamante without further ado.
(15) He entered her without further ado.
(16) Bloomsbury makes much ado about its author, David Mason.
(17) So much ado about so little.
(18) But mostly[http://sentencedict.com/ADOS.html], it was much ado about nothing.
(19) Mark Gallagher - marked man today Much ado about nothing!
(20) The two men say it's much ado about nothing.
More similar words: vadose, barbados, calvados, do's, dos, dose, doss, eidos, dosed, kudos, nodose, dosage, aldose, dossier, doss down, lordosis, dosimetry, overdose, acidosis, nodosity, over-dose, endosperm, dosimeter, theodosius, endoscopy, lethal dose, endosteum, endoscope, microdose, dosimetric.