Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Zeal without knowledge is fire without light. Thomas Fuller
2. There is a holy, mistaken zeal in politics, as well as religion, by per-suading others we convince.
4. He burned with a reforming zeal.
5. He approached the job with missionary zeal.
6. He was also remarkable for the proselytizing zeal with which he wrote his political pamphlets.
7. He argued the case for reorganization with missionary zeal.
8. She had a kind of missionary zeal about bringing culture to the masses.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. They were animated by religious zeal.
10. In their zeal to catch drug dealers, police have ignored citizens' basic civil rights.
11. She went about the task with the zeal of an enthusiast.
12. He shows great zeal for knowledge.
13. They worked with great zeal to finish the project.
14. She had a true zeal for journalism.
15. Many young people have an admirable messianic zeal about them.
16. Mr Lopez approached his task with a religious zeal.
17. Revolutionary zeal caught them up, and they joined the army.
18. She talks about her work with a messianic zeal.
19. Her zeal will soon burn itself out.
20. She spoke about her new project with missionary zeal .
21. Which creates a very real potential that in zeal for privacy I could turn everything on my hard drive into unreadable mush.
22. Automakers say that in their zeal to promote airbags, regulators turned a blind eye to evidence of hazards.
23. And having lost our zeal for the idle etchings of some bored buckaroo, we slink off into the shade.
24. Danger lies only where too much zeal is applied to redressing the cultural balance.
25. But the deeper imprint of the central authority, and the harsher side to its reformist zeal, left scars.
26. But he conducted the preludes and important orchestral episodes with admirable breadth and dramatic zeal.
27. The turnover trouble overshadowed the fact that the Matadors played with a rare amount of zeal.
28. The men were drawn to their work not only by curiosity and zeal, but also by an inspiring patriotism.
29. Now we saw them very rarely, and they were not hunting with their previous zeal.
30. What IsabelIa first permitted ambivalently she eventually supported with zeal.