Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is provident of his money.
2. Some of the farmers had been provident in the good years but others were ruined by the bad harvests.
3. The more provident of them had taken out insurance against flooding.
4. A blessed miracle of provident design?
5. From 1981, Friends Provident also pumped money into the business, bankrolling its expansion until it was floated in 1985.
6. We have to be vaguely provident, but no real sacrifices are demanded.
7. Good harvests make men prodigal, Bad ones provident.
8. Friends Provident International and the Corporate Rose Logo are registered trade marks of Friends Provident Companies.
9. And the provident fund by developers for project loans as a developer of security, there is no restriction in this regard, but many of the procedures are reimbursable by the developers.
10. One - year loan has been paid Provident Fund is still in the original interest rate.
11. She has been provident since she was young, so she is thrifty in shopping.
12. Information on the Mandatory Provident Fund ( MPF ) System ( retirement protection ).
13. Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) has run for many years, do you agree with value of existence? For example, achieve the ideal value of retirement.
14. In his usual provident manner, he had insured himself against this type of loss.
15. A provident father plans for his children's education.
16. Careful in regard to one's own interests; provident.
17. Provident men lay aside money for their families.
18. In addition, the housing provident fund roncador no annual fee and small account management fees.
19. If they were more provident and less perverse, ma'ma, what would they do?
20. She might be proud, but she had learned to be provident!
21. Please refer to the Participation Certificate issue by Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority.
22. More than 16 per cent of workers are not insured by any Mandatory Provident Fund scheme.
23. How to apply for loans by the lending bank provident fund information?
24. In arranging their loan scheme,[sentence dictionary] the first to calculate the monthly amount of provident fund accounts.
25. Among his many business achievements, Mr. Chan is well-known as founding chairman of the Bank Consortium Trust, a venture of nine Hong Kong institutions that provide Mandatory Provident Fund services.
26. Can jointly apply for the purchase of second - hand housing provident fund loans?
27. Investment involves risks. Investors should refer to the Explanatory Memorandum of Standard Chartered Provident Plan for more detailed information on individual funds.
28. Manulife is required to submit this request to the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA) for approval before effecting the new vesting scale.
29. The surcharge shall be calculated according to the "Payment Notice" issued by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority.
30. I hereby apply for membership of the Double Easy Mandatory Provident Fund on the terms and conditions of the trust deed of the Plan.
More similar words: provide, provided, provider, evident, province, provision, evidence, incident, improvement, identify, accident, identity, resident, diffident, confident, identical, president, accidental, by accident, residential, presidential, identification, video, divide, prove, undivided, proverb, approve, provoke, improved.