Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The more herbs you use, the more pungent the sauce will be.
(2) The taste is bitter and disagreeably pungent.
(3) Youth is like a war,a pungent warm.
(4) I sat down to a cup of wonderfully pungent Turkish coffee.
(5) The pungent, choking smell of sulphur filled the air.
(6) These timid little creatures exude a pungent smell when threatened.
(7) Nearby was a factory which exuded a pungent smell.
(8) The air was pungent with the smell of spices.
(9) This is the pungent and original argument.
(10) He enjoyed the play's shrewd and pungent social analysis.
(11) He expressed some fairly pungent criticisms.
(12) The skunk releases a pungent smell as a means of protection.
(13) A pungent odour met their nostrils.
(14) The skunk releases a pungent smell to deter the enemy.
(15) Then the pungent smell hit us?rotting fish and seaweed.
(16) Borsky made several pungent comments about the government.
(17) It is rounder and more pungent than soya sauce.
(18) Little groups of people drinking or sharing pungent hand-rolled cigarettes to the accompaniment of Radio Luxembourg.
(19) The onion smell still lingered[sentencedict.com], sharp and pungent.
(20) The rider delivered some loud, bitter and pungent comments, and people shook their heads at the girl.
(21) I could smell its peppery, pungent scent from where I stood.
(22) The pungent oil smoke wafts across the grandstand.
(23) Black seeds are the most pungent, the most rare, and the most difficult to harvest.
(24) My favourite was the lightly spiced Cape Malay Rooibos Chai which had a pungent smell and dark colour.
(25) His head reminded Mrs Price of her old pomander stuck with cloves, forgotten in some pungent tallboy.
(26) But she could smell the danger; it drifted around her like a pungent perfume.
(27) Singed needles only add to the celebration because they crackle like sparklers and give off the pungent aroma of the evergreen woods.
(28) The stench from the carcass filled the Chamber; a pungent mixture of sewage and vanilla.
(29) A fox earth can be located from a considerable distance downwind by the pungent smell given off.
(30) For 35 years, Richard Gourlain has puffed away on pungent unfiltered Gauloises.
More similar words: tangential, plunge, engender, in general, ingenuous, ingenuity, punishment, agent, urgent, gently, diligent, indulgent, gentleness, diligently, arrangement, punch, punish, lung, young, punitive, impunity, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, hung up, jungle, compunction, punctilious, fungible, a young man.