1. We have dealt with that firm for many years.
2. We dealt with this in a previous chapter.
3. You dealt with the situation very effectively.
4. She dealt with the problem with consummate skill.
5. The bonus must be dealt out fairly.
6. The closure of the factory dealt a lethal blow to the town.
7. His death dealt a severe blow to the army's morale.
8. All enquiries will be dealt with as speedily as possible.
9. He has always dealt well by me.
10. I've dealt with that company for ten years.
11. His mother dealt him a severe scolding.
12. Enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
13. Developments on this issue will be dealt with in a subsequent report.
14. All those who opposed us have now been dealt with.
15. Peter had dealt admirably with the sudden questions about Keith.
16. Already out of training, the latest illness has dealt her hopes of a gold medal a knockout blow.
17. Priority cases, such as homeless families, get dealt with first.
18. The profits will be dealt out among the investors.
19. Her death dealt us a terrible blow.
20. The matter would be better dealt with in the civil court rather than by an expensive criminal proceeding.
21. Many of these tasks can be dealt with by delegation.
22. Julie's father owned a business that dealt in bulk orders.
23. Complaints are dealt with on a case by case basis.
24. Persistent criminals who have gone unpunished by the courts have been dealt with by local people.
25. The report criticizes the ham-fisted way in which complaints were dealt with.
26. The stock-market scandal is refusing to go away, mainly because there's still no consensus over how it should be dealt with.
27. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
28. The President said the agreement would allow other vital problems to be dealt with.
29. The atmosphere of the talk was stagnated when they dealt with rights.
30. Cases of illness and other extenuating circumstances that may have affected a student's performance will be dealt with by a personal tutor.
More similar words: deal, ideal, dealer, ordeal, deal in, deal out, wealth, health, wealthy, healthy, deal with, a big deal, appeal to, a good deal, healthcare, a great deal, a good deal of, the death penalty, double-dealing, idea, dead, death, salt, deadly, alter, salty, fade away, deadline, royalty, altogether.