Random good picture Not show
1) It is difficult to foresee the consequences that may arise from this action.
2) He did not foresee any problems.
3) It is impossible to foresee the future.
4) No one can foresee what will happen in the future.
5) We do not foresee any problems.
6) It is impossible to foresee how life will work out.
7) Those who can foresee difficulties on their way to success may keep calm when they really appear.
8) We could foresee no difficulties with these proposals.
9) Trying to foresee the future is a pointless exercise.
10) We do not foresee any major changes in our way of life in the years ahead.
11) I don't foresee any difficulties so long as we keep within budget.
12) Who could foresee the sonic boom when the needle finally hit the groove on my cheap record changer?
13) No wonder the men failed to foresee what a forceful leader she would be.
14) Some experts foresee a future in which nobody would buy a spreadsheet program or word processor.
15) Heseltine declares that he can not foresee the circumstances in which he would challenge her for the leadership.
16) Incidentally,[http://sentencedict.com/foresee.html] I foresee a major problem looming next season.
17) I am not going to attempt today to foresee what that price will be.
18) Marx and Engels did not foresee the twentieth-century transformation of capitalism as a social, economic and political system.
19) Like her gynaecologist, he could foresee no problems.
20) I foresee that this statement will excite a certain amount of comment.
21) Businesses are alarmed at the costs they foresee in complying with the plan.
22) Other Republicans foresee a period of intensified investigation into activities of the Clintons and their associates ending with a plethora of indictments.
23) Looking ahead,[sentencedict.com] bankers do not foresee any acceleration of loan growth.
24) I've put your name on the list and I don't foresee any problems.
25) She claims she has precognitive abilities and that she can foresee events before they actually happen.
26) Block funding comes from social services, and Mrs Allen does not foresee any change after April.
27) Assuming a free choice becomes possible, it is difficult to foresee any great increase in the numbers of limited partnerships.
28) It also increasingly removes one from the contemporary marketplace, and makes it even more difficult to foresee the future.
29) Entrepreneurs are mistakenly assumed to have the ability to foresee change.
30) How the return of a Labour government would affect the political calculations in Northern Ireland is difficult to foresee.
More similar words: present, reserve, preserve, presence, reserved, research, resemble, forest, mores, researcher, at present, represent, restore, omnipresent, for the present, reservation, foresight, presentation, representation, representative, in the presence of, phosphorescent, these, desert, cheese, have sex, parentheses, make sense, more, sore.