Random good picture Not show
1. They wore the standard uniform of the well-to-do American out of office hours.
2. Only the well-to-do can afford these houses.
3. John came from a well-to-do family.
4. In contrast, the lives of girls in well-to-do families were often very sheltered.
5. Although she was from a well-to-do family and could have led a very comfortable life, Judith had chosen otherwise.
6. He would spend all his time with well-to-do society people, though he hadn't got their sort of money.
7. Its coffee shop attracted the well-to-do, or those who just wanted to be seen there.
8. The children of well-to-do parents do much better than the children of poorer parents -- just as they do here.
9. Educational facilities are best in the more well-to-do residential areas.
10. San Giovanni seems to have been the well-to-do area, as one would expect, since it included the cathedral.
11. He enjoyed well-mannered, good-looking, and well-to-do undergraduates.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. She was, however, also well-to-do, so she compromised by sitting in the open box next to the screened harem ones.
13. He wants to find a husband from a well-to-do background for his daughter.
14. The less well-to-do may encourage early marriage and give priority to settling down to stable family life.
15. Fedorov must be at least well-to-do, probably rich.
16. This was especially the case among the well-to-do, who had ample space for guests and the means to travel.
17. The Westons were now well-to-do, and there was no necessity for work, either of a lawful or unlawful kind.
18. A lot of our well-to-do customers liked it blue.
19. Although her father was a well-to-do market trader, his wealth was modest by comparison with that of the new jet-set.
20. Born in 1882, Roosevelt came from an old-established and well-to-do landowning family of upstate New York.
21. Surprisingly, police statistics show that many of these thefts were carried out by people from well-to-do families.
22. Gradually, County General was shunned by both the middle. class and the well-to-do.
23. Sewing, shopping, and beautifying themselves were the only activities that gave well-to-do women any outlet for personal expression.
24. I remember one in particular prepared by a graduate student who came from a well-to-do family.
25. Forty-six when he posed for an unknown painter, Shakespeare looks well-to-do, somewhat dashing, and, in modern fashion, his wrinkles may have had a bit of air-brushing.
26. Almost all whites in South Africa live behind gates, as do well-to-do blacks.
27. It would take several generations' effort to deliver a well-to-do life to the 1.3 billion Chinese people.
28. China has entered a new stage of development in which it is building a well-to-do society across the country and speeding up the socialist modernization drive.
29. To understand and implement such guidelines necessitates aiming at theory-based practice and efforts to achieve the goal of building a well-to-do society.
30. The Chinese people are winning their way towards the great target of building an overall well-to-do society. And energy sources are an important indemnitor to actualize the target.
More similar words: all too, have to do with, fall to, all together, well, dwell, swell, as well, well known, well-known, dwell on, may as well, as well as, go down, no doubt, today, to date, malodorous, custody, up to date, fail to, put to death, altogether, appeal to, towel, welfare, be useful to, be equal to, welcome, as a result of.