Random good picture Not show
1) The nucleus of an atom consists of neutrons, protons and other particles.
2) Two atoms of hydrogen combine with one atom of oxygen to form a molecule of water.
3) He patented the idea that the atom could be split.
4) He could not get up an atom of sympathy for her.
5) When an atom of U 235 is split, several neutrons are set free.
6) The particles in an atom are infinitely small.
7) The nucleus of a deuterium atom contains a proton and a neutron.
8) For many years the atom was believed to be indivisible.
9) An atom itself is a complete whole, with its electrons, protons and neutrons and other elements.
10) We hadn't an atom of food.
11) The dropping of the first atom bomb marked a new epoch in warfare.
12) A molecule of carbon dioxide has one carbon atom and two oxygen atoms.
13) There isn't an atom of truth in the rumour.
14) There isn't an atom of truth in it.
15) The power of the atom will become still better as time goes by.
16) A molecule of water consists of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen.
17) Not long ago I had read that each atom was a sort of solar system.
18) Teller, of course,(http://sentencedict.com/atom.html) worked on the atom bomb and the H-bomb.
19) Every atom seeks equilibrium at the lowest energy level, giving off surplus energy as radiation.
20) The valency of an atom in a covalent molecule is the number of electrons shared by the atom in forming the bond.
21) In exactly the same way, an atom such as a halogen atom in a covalent molecule can show spin-orbit coupling.
22) A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen.
23) A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hygrogen and one atom of oxygen.
24) The neutrons and protons form the core of the atom.
25) Neutrons and protons are bound together in the nucleus of an atom.
26) Dalton believed that the simplest compound of two elements must have one atom of each.
27) Scientists are working to harness the power of the atom.
28) The scientist Ernest Rutherford was the first person to split the atom.
29) The 1,3,2,4-dithiadiazoles show a 1:1:1 triplet due to the spare electron being largely localised at the nitrogen atom remote from the ring substituent.
30) Lakatos gives a fairly detailed account of Bohr's theory of the atom as another convincing example.
More similar words: tomato, symptom, stomach, customer, dichotomy, automatic, automobile, not to mention, automatically, atop, orator, potato, at once, operator, educator, senator, at one time, alligator, all at once, narrator, aleatory, predator, elevator, regulator, indicator, migratory, at other times, regulatory, in the heat of, laboratory.