Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He plans to repeal a number of current policies.
2) We're campaigning for a/the repeal of the abortion laws.
3) The committee does not have the power to repeal the ban.
4) They want to repeal a tax the heirs of millionaires pay.
5) A resolution to repeal the ban, sponsored by Rep.
6) We naturally welcome Labour's existing promise to repeal Section 28 and to legislate against discrimination in the workplace.
7) The repeal of Section 28 won't transform society.
8) Changes have included the introduction and repeal of selective employment tax.
9) Throughout the day,[http://sentencedict.com/repeal.html] repeal supporters argued that the ban on some types of weapons is arbitrary and unconstitutional.
10) So, if voters decide this fall to repeal property taxes, all hell breaks lose on the school-funding front.
11) I will veto any attempt to repeal the assault weapons ban or the Brady bill.
12) Now Congress is primed to repeal the Housing Act of 1937 by enacting a series of sweeping reforms.
13) Over seven years, repeal would cost nearly $ 34 billion in lost revenue.
14) The feminist repeal movement was highly successful in challenging the gendered power relations inscribed within medical interventionism.
15) Therefore, we intend to repeal the Act when alternative regulations governing working times are in place.
16) So, I asked, would he also move to repeal the anti-pot laws?
17) Next year will be the 60th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition.
18) He and buddy Chuck Bauman have been circulating petitions for months asking voters to repeal property taxes.
19) The White House sidestepped questions about linking the gas tax repeal with the minimum wage.
20) These disciplinary aspects of Hopkins' work had already become apparent in the later stages of the repeal struggle.
21) The fundamental purpose of legislation is to create, amend or repeal law(sentencedict.com), thereby giving effect to the intentions of Parliament.
22) Clearly, the Delaney clause makes little sense in the modern age, but regulatory activists refuse to even discuss its repeal.
23) That same year, the 100-member House voted for outright repeal, causing a General Assembly stalemate.
24) He has championed the popular ban on assault-style weapons, defending it with gusto as Republicans try to repeal it.
25) Environmental forces that have long opposed the Retail Rate Law cheered its repeal.
26) During the Hayes administration, southerners had failed in their attempt to accomplish repeal by adding riders to appropriation bills.
27) Parliamentary sovereignty is still intact in so far as Parliament can still repeal the act committing us to entry.
28) Philadelphia-based Reading Energy Co. also said Illinois will face bondholder lawsuits if the repeal stands.
29) The measure now goes to the House of Delegates, which voted to repeal the song in the past.
30) For in looking back she underplayed the impact of feminist discourses on the repeal struggle.