Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lost wealth can be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone for ever.
9. Learning is wealth to the poor, an honour to the rich, an aid to the young(sentencedict.com), and a support and comfort to the aged.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. To acquire wealth is difficult, to preserve it more difficult, but to spend it wisely most difficult of all.
20. Without wisdom wealth is worthless.
21. He is engaged in the ruthless pursuit of wealth.
22. Better wit than wealth.
23. Households accumulate wealth across a broad spectrum of assets.
24. We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
25. Liberty and civilization are only fragments of rights wrung from the strong hands of wealth and book learning.
28. If rich, it is easy enough to conceal our wealth, but, if poor, it is not so easy to conceal our poverty. We shall find it less difficult to hide a thousand guineas, than one hole in our coat.
29. It is unjust that a privileged few should continue to accumulate wealth.
30. In a poor country, owning a bicycle is a sign of comparative wealth.
More similar words: wealthy, health, although, appeal to, wear, swear, weave, wear out, wear off, weaken, sweater, alter, all that, altogether, penalty, all the same, and all that, casualty, all the time, all the more, all through, specialty, heal, real, seal, fall through, really, realm, alternative, pull through.