Random good picture Not show
1. Babies soon become fretful when they are tired or hungry.
2. My brother is fretful because he is cutting his teeth.
3. The child was tired and fretful.
4. They all looked tired and fretful after several unsuccessful trials.
5. The engine stopped its fretful clacking and began to bellow with satisfaction as the air became stronger.
6. A more cautious, fretful group you would rarely meet.
7. All this makes Stephen fretful and peevish as well it might.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The boy appeared fretful and disappointed that he couldn't join the others on their excursions.
9. Iron Josh wasn't the only one made fretful by the delay.
10. The baby was tired and fretful.
11. A fretful wind was not enough to open them and shed light on the ruptured earth in which they lay.
12. He paced alone in his room, too fretful at times even to read.
13. But Congress is in a dangerously fretful mood.
14. She had likewise dropped her fretful complaining , and we found it a great comfort.
15. Insipid, dry, cheesed feeling can make a person fretful go mad even.
16. I was angry, fretful, and impatient.
17. The March wind is fretful , fretting the languid waves into murmurs.
18. The mood is very depressive, fretful, how to adjust?
19. Recently I was so fretful. My prospect is not clear. I haven't made my decision yet.
20. My baby brother is fretful because he is cutting his teeth.
21. After a time the child began to grow fretful and refused to eat.
22. Don't assume your baby automatically needs feeding if she's fretful.
23. She put her hand tentatively to her face, a small, fretful, cry escaping from her bruised lips.
24. And, in the next room, the over-protected child coughing and fretful.
25. Even though his rivals have failed capitalise, and he remains 16 points ahead , Button seems fretful.
26. The cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches are apt to choke everything good within us, and we grow fretful , desponding, perhaps proud and carnal.
27. I want to go home,'said the old lady in a fretful tone.
28. A month went by, and old Mrs. Simerda began to get fretful.
29. It was a busy, as it turned out , fretful journey.
30. She kept her vow for a week, during which she was unusually cross and fretful.
More similar words: set free, deceitful, set fire to, delightful, at full speed, fret, set forth, free, fresh, freeze, freely, French, free of, frequent, freight, free from, frequency, freshman, frequently, full, awful, handful, in full, schadenfreude, forceful, fulfill, doleful, helpful, stretch, pretty.