Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The data was/were collected by various researchers.
2. She collected up her personal belongings and left.
3. The waiter collected the dishes from the kitchen and carried them through into the restaurant.
4. We collected a bundle of old clothes to be given to poor people.
5. The dustmen haven't collected the rubbish yet.
6. Water had collected in the holes in the road.
7. A large crowd of reporters collected outside the Prime Minister's house.
8. We collected dry twigs to start the fire.
9. We collected shells on the beach.
10. The wood was collected up and carefully stacked away.
11. He collected some orange juice from the refrigerator and, glass in hand, strolled to the kitchen window.
12. His collected poems were published after the war.
13. The security men changed their usual routine and collected the money at a different time.
14. They collected 10 000 signatures for their petition.
15. A crowd had already collected outside the embassy gates.
16. He has collected more than a thousand stamps.
17. Samples were collected from over 200 patients.
18. The bus conductor collected money from the passengers.
19. The data you have collected is not enough to be convincing.
20. He collected coloured enamel bowls from Yugoslavia.
21. A crowd had collected to watch the ceremony.
22. Most information was collected by direct observation of the animals' behaviour.http://sentencedict.com
23. All the evidence collected so far points to robbery as the motive of the crime.
24. I collected about you all,but I do not know how much longer how long.
25. A crowd soon collected at the scene of the accident.
26. A man collected tolls at the gateway.
27. Redgrave collected his fifth Olympic gold medal in Sydney.
28. She could have stipulated that she would pay when she collected the computer.
29. Gases produced in the reaction pass through this tube and can then be collected.
30. Long after the storm, water still rained down from the roofs where it had collected.
More similar words: collect, collector, recollect, collection, collective, collectable, collectively, collectivity, collective farm, data collection, collectivization, electoral college, collective security, collective bargaining, elected, selected, neglected, lectern, college, colleague, infected, directed, effected, dejected, affected, expected, respected, protected, connected, intellect.