1. Will you show me the geography?
2. Everyone dosses about in geography classes.
3. With a fine disregard for geography, she decided to start her journey to Paris by sailing to the Hook of Holland.
4. How many pupils are taking the geography exam this term?
5. We learnt about the geography of Australia.
6. Geography graduates are literate and numerate and have very good IT skills.
7. I like geography and history.
8. She got 80 marks out of 100 for geography.
9. Half the students take geography at A level.
10. She got very high marks in her geography exam.
11. I'm afraid geography is not my strong suit.
12. I still haven't done my geography homework.
13. He got D / 'D' in / for Geography.
14. The geography of poverty and the geography of voting are connected.
15. Conrad's really up on his geography, isn't he?
16. The fifth chapter will bear on the geography of the country.
17. We use a globe in our geography class.
18. His geography is poor.
19. My favourite subjects at school were history and geography.
20. In our geography class, we are learning about rivers.
21. She currently holds a Readership in Geography at the University of Hull.
22. Concentrators in geological sciences elect either geology or geography.
23. We're unfamiliar to the geography of New England.
24. It was just when geography was really beginning to change and lots of new ideas were coming in.
25. History and geography have conspired to bring Greece to a moment of decision.
26. Neither of the two boys has passed the geography examination.sentencedict.com
27. The project has involved collaboration with the geography department.
28. He read a passage on rice farming from the geography book.
29. There are proposals to phrase out the hitherto separate Department of Economic Geography.
30. Try to correlate your knowledge of history with your knowledge of geography.
More similar words: biogeography, choreography, biography, demography, topography, photography, cartography, iconography, bibliography, autobiography, cinematography, autograph, holograph, homograph, calligraphy, phonograph, photograph, pictograph, demographic, stenographer, photographer, biographical, photographic, lexicographer, autobiographical, graph, graphic, grapheme, graphite, bar graph.