Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The enumeration in such schemes reflects an analytical approach to knowledge, with subjects subdivided into their component subfields.
2) Enumeration system processes, can cite the system is currently running process.
3) Numeric and enumeration types have decrement operators.
4) Their resolving method is enumeration method. According to the mathematical model of circulating water system operation optimization and data from a 300MW unit, this paper carried on calculation.
5) In this paper, the implicit enumeration methods for mathematical programming are effectively classified: well-implied and ill-implied enumerations.
6) Enumeration describing how to save an item or items.
7) An enumeration problem is solved for labeled consistent bipartite tournaments, and a sharp formula is obtained.
8) The most beneficial blending scheme is obtained through enumeration method and computer programming.
9) Based on the enumeration of the cut sets for the load point interruption, load transition character, maintenance of devices, active failure mode and overload of transmission line are all discussed.
10) The result showed that the enumeration method was not only simple but also effectively.
11) Another need for abstract enumeration arose.
12) By creating a new enumeration (grade) of the previously defined type, you can then use it like any other member variable.
13) Returns an Enumeration containing the attribute names available within this servlet context.
14) Displays the enumeration entry as a hexadecimal value.
15) Enumeration window in two ways,[http://sentencedict.com/enumeration.html] two ways to enumerate the window.
16) Through the enumeration method, the optimum plan can be found.
17) No active nodes remain and we have explored the complete enumeration tree.
18) However, it is necessary to recognize these limitations of enumeration so that they can be overcome in practice.
19) Discussion Unbiased estimates of dependency levels in the different sectors can be achieved only by high enumeration and response rates.
20) Samples may be specified on the basis of postcode sectors, census enumeration districts or electoral wards and constituencies.
21) Firstly, the desire to find good integer solutions so that the enumeration tree can be severely pruned.
22) However, Bliss was hostile to complete analysis, preferring to opt for a more detailed enumeration of subjects.
23) In the callback model, the WMI infrastructure expects the application to have methods that handle enumeration, binding and any other methods required to implement the functionality of the provider.
24) An illustration of the method showed that the solution quality by the HGA is better than that by Implicit Enumeration most in use.
25) Test results demonstrated that the coordination system realized the desired goals and achieved a good speedup for the enumeration type problems.
26) An illustration of the method shows that the solution quality by the HGA is better than that by Implicit Enumeration most in use.
27) A mathematical programming method is developed, by considerina the optimal placement of active control forces as a generalized0-1programming problem and solving it by implicit enumeration.
28) Based on the main wiring circuit analysis of a typical substation, component failure model is established for substation outage, repairing, and normal working by stratified state enumeration method.
29) This can be appropriate when the index values are offsets from a base value or correspond to members of a zero-based enumeration.
30) The top-down inductive program synthesis is based on the method of identification by enumeration.
More similar words: enumerate, conglomeration, supernumerary, innumerable, operation, generation, veneration, AND operation, federation, desperation, liberation, laceration, cooperation, alteration, toleration, exasperation, vituperation, alliteration, exaggeration, remuneration, deliberation, commiseration, acceleration, confederation, consideration, generation gap, proliferation, lost generation, multinational corporation, liberation theology.