Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Your letter is duly to hand.
2. He knew he had been wrong, and duly apologized.
3. She was duly summoned for an interview.
4. Here are your travel documents, all duly signed.
5. Those who had opposed the court were duly punished.
6. He duly performed his own half of the bargain and expected the others to do likewise.
7. Your suggestion has been duly noted.
8. The document was duly signed and authorized by the inspector.
9. The contract is witnessed by others and duly recorded.
10. They duly attended our meeting.
11. South Korea duly qualified for the finals when they beat Italy 6?1.
12. Having been duly warned that I would get nowhere with my application, I went right ahead and applied anyway.
13. The company duly acknowledged receipt of the letter.
14. She was ready when the summons duly came.
15. Adoption papers were duly filed in May 1974.
16. The president was duly elected.
17. One copy of this letter should be duly signed and returned to us.
18. She asked for his autograph and he duly obliged by signing her programme.
19. Help was duly forthcoming.
20. As I reached my eighteenth birthday I duly registered for military service.
21. He was duly rewarded for his outstanding contribution to the arts.
22. They duly arrived at 9.30 in spite of torrential rain.sentencedict.com
23. I duly knocked on his door at three o'clock.
24. The Queen duly appeared on the balcony to wave to the crowds.
25. He duly won[sentencedict.com], but was then sidelined by a leg injury.
26. Her lapse was duly noted by the stage manager and reported to the director.
27. The fans were looking for another goal and Owen duly obliged .
28. Westcott appealed to Waite for an apology, which he duly received.
29. Her mother's opinions on how babies should be cared for were freely given and duly ignored.
30. Enclosed is our contract No. 345 in duplicate, of which please return us one copy, duly countersign.
More similar words: unduly, unruly, dull, adult, nodule, schedule, indulge, sedulous, pendulum, undulant, undulate, credulous, credulity, adultery, modulate, modulated, indulgent, on schedule, adulation, incredulous, incredulity, adulterate, fraudulent, indulgence, fraudulence, incredulously, self-indulgent, behind schedule, ahead of schedule.