1. Only one boy was absent, namely Harry.
2. One group of people seems to be forgotten, namely pensioners.
3. Only one student passed the exam, namely Peter.
4. The railroad connects two cities, namely, New York and Chicago.
5. The book was inspired by a real person, namely Tamara de Treaux.
6. We need to concentrate on our target audience, namely women aged between 20 and 30.
7. Three students were mentioned, namely John, Sarah and Sylvia.
8. Namely that to be fit and slim you need to exercise and diet.
9. In this paper we explicitly consider sociological factors, namely social custom, and the notion of individual commitment.
10. The simplest protective barrier is a geographical one, namely to conduct the training away from other centres of activity within the organisation.
11. The more immediate concern, namely, self-preservation, had made friends and benefactors of their former enemies.
12. This direction, namely x, could then be ascertained by a macroscopic measurement.
13. The main Conservative claim to national support, therefore, namely that they had worked an economic miracle, seemed increasingly shallow.
14. There are three major advantagesof the design, viz / namely cheapness, simplicity and availability.
15. He could not do anything more than what he promised — namely, to look after Charlotte's estate.
16. We need to get more teachers into the classrooms where they're most needed, namely in high poverty areas.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. I want to talk today about a major threat facing our society, namely AIDS.
18. They were hardly aware of the challenge facing them, namely, to re-establish prosperity.
19. We identified the postcode areas of patients and categorised them into three groups - namely, urban, rural, or mixed.
20. The maximum payment is the same as the basic award for unfair dismissal, namely ￡6,150.
21. But with them comes the threat of larger predators, namely the great white shark.
22. In fact, East Anglia's sickness prevalence rate is 15.6 higher than the predicted 189.4, namely 205.
23. There is, however, one classical restriction which we must take into account, namely the resolving power of optical instruments.
24. Such action represents the adoption of aspects of a second air pollution control strategy - namely, the emission standards strategy.
25. Moreover, language change offers important indirect evidence about the nature of human language namely, that it is rule-governed.
26. There are also tiny traces of other noble gases besides argon, namely, neon, krypton, and xenon.
27. Even the lengthy deliberations of the convention were cognizant of sound weather planning, namely, finishing before winter arrived.
28. The answer to that question would seem to be another question, namely and to wit: Is the pope a Catholic?
29. Admittedly, the back condition responsible is partly congenital, but that can not disguise the root cause, namely over-use.
30. Besides muderrises and kadis, one other group within the learned profession deserves brief mention, namely the muftis.
More similar words: enamel, enameled, name, camel, by name, byname, comely, big-name, nickname, ornament, good name, tournament, blameless, chameleon, untimely, in the name of, ornamental, Pan-American, ameliorate, handsomely, extremely, latin america, meld, melt, dynamo, melon, smell, melee, smelt, dynamic.