Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. immediate demobilization of the reserves.
2. Demobilization and mobilization of drilling rig of overseas project is complex system engineering, involving many departments and persons and information as well as hard organization and coordination.
3. But the demobilization will not leave us economically just where we were before It'started.
4. He started to write after demobilization.
5. Among his tasks was overseeing the demobilization of the troops who had been fighting in France.
6. By the beginning of 1947 the United States had almost completed tile most rapid demobilization in the history of the world.
7. It could now be argued that the unity of wartime should be carried on to deal with peacemaking,(sentencedict.com/demobilization.html) demobilization and economic reconstruction.
8. Male. 1.75 + m height . Healthy . Nice appearance and good communication ability . Demobilization soldiers have priority.
9. Execute the law after personnel is registered to its, their demobilization.
10. Other sources of extra-budgetary income include funds from the central government and local governments for defense mobilization preparations, conscription, and demobilization.
More similar words: stabilization, utilization, civilization, fertilization, demilitarization, nationalization, rationalization, mobilize, immobilize, realization, visualization, socialization, globalization, generalization, naturalization, neutralization, specialization, centralization, internalization, hospitalization, externalization, industrialization, mobilise, mobility, privatization, acclimatization, immobility, immobilise, canonization, organization.