Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The aging or denaturalization can not happen in the CSP when phase system was transformed, so it has some stability.
2. The soy protein denaturalization and the reducing sugar content of soymilk treated by microwave, and the change of fermentation properties of soymilk Mantou dough were investigated.
3. We determined and analyzed the denaturalization temperature and the ability of water-retainment and protein solubility.
4. The processing technics of mulriple denaturalization by chemical and physical methods and the application were reviewed.
5. In starch denaturalization industry, corn starch is widely used in paper making, chemicals, etc.
6. Pathological examination found that LQL could lighten denaturalization and putrescence of hepatic cell and reduce infiltration of inflammation cell.
7. Objective To explore the relationship of temperatures for denaturalization and annealing to the false negative PCR result.
8. The dyeing behavior of Colvaceton reactive dyes was tested systematically to study the principal dyeing performance of the alkali bath and the denaturalization bath for soybean fiber.
9. Heavy metals combine with protein and enzyme inside organism after being absorbed, which results in irreversible denaturalization and obstacle of physiological and metabolizable.
10. This article recommended production technics and application exploitation of multiple denaturalization starch firsthand processed in chemistry and physics denaturalization .
11. Generally, the PID technology is used in motor control system, it possesses simple structure, reliable and steady characteristics, but it is not used in denaturalization and nonlinear cases.
12. This project takes corn as raw material, and produces corn denaturalization starch through advanced technology. It has good economic benefit and good market perspective.
13. Some cells in mitochondria and head kidney became vacuoles under electronic microscope. Denaturalization and necrosis emerged in the epithelial cell of renal tubule.
14. Based on the analysis of soybean protein fiber structure, a method, applying the reactive dye in denaturalization bath, is worked out.
14. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
15. Conclusion The clinic of simple meniscus injury with sclerosis denaturalization are non-typical and arthroscopic check-up is valuable for the diagnosis.
16. In this paper, some major problems such as protein denaturalization and deactivation are summarized.
17. That the degree of putrescence, the size of putrescence ranges, the degree of denaturalization of liver cell and the degree of liver fibre had no significant difference compared with model group.
18. On the other hand, the water is relative directly to the denaturalization of proteid nucleic acid by hydrolyzing.
19. Several methods can be used to prepare walnut oil. Among them, rapid pressing method can hold natural properties of walnut oil and avoid denaturalization of its protein.
20. No operation obtained curative effects. Symptoms can be eliminated by the excision of the menisci with sclerosis denaturalization .
21. Objective To summarize the characteristics of clinic and pathology of the knee menisci injury with sclerosis denaturalization and to discuss the mechanism of the sclerosis and its clinic significance.
More similar words: naturalization, nationalization, generalization, neutralization, centralization, naturalized, rationalization, realization, globalization, socialization, visualization, specialization, externalization, hospitalization, internalization, natural selection, industrialization, naturalist, utilization, mobilization, civilization, stabilization, fertilization, demobilization, maturation, natural, desalinization, naturally, alienation, natural law.