Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Detailed pathological studies to detect subclinical renal disease have not been undertaken.
2. Conclusion: Hepatitis E has clinical and subclinical types of infection.
3. The relationship between subclinical hypothyroidism and cardiovascular mortality was assessed by logistic regression.
4. Progression of Subclinical Coronary Atherosclerosis: Does Obesity Make a Difference?
5. These EEG changes in endemic subclinical cretinism also provide a objective evidences for the clinical diagnosis of this disease.
6. Objective To study the natural course of subclinical Cushing's syndrome in patients with adrenal incidentalomas.
7. Objective To investigate the effect of community interventions subclinical vitamin D - deficient rickets in infants.
8. Objective To study the factors related to early subclinical diabetic cardiopathy ( ESDC ).
9. Conclusions The biochemical finding of subclinical hyperthyroidism is associated with AF on resting electrocardiogram.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Conclusion The diagnosis of subclinical HPV infection by cytopathology, colposcopic biopsy and PCR is great importance.
11. The clinical presentation varies from a subclinical form with insignificant symptoms to the most extreme form of myxedema coma with respiratory failure.
12. So it is important to detect subclinical mastitis milk for dairy processing, storing, and selling.
13. Although most chronically infected patients appear to have clinically apparent hepatitis, a subclinical chronic carrier state also exists.
14. A prerequisite for linkage studies would thus be a thorough search for subclinical manifestations of inherited liability.
15. A progressive reduction in tissue perfusion may accompany recurrence of Crohn's disease while at a subclinical stage.
16. This index distinguishes five different levels of organic brain syndrome ranging from severe to subclinical.
17. It suggests that the TRH test may be recommended as one of the markers used for early diagnosis of subclinical hypothyroidism.
18. Objective To discuss the early diagnostic value of evoke potential detection subclinical hepatic encephalopathy ( SHE ).
19. Overall, subjects with an underactive thyroid without symptoms, also referred to as subclinical hypothyroidism, had a 65 percent increased risk of coronary heart disease.
20. Conclusion Compound homozygous mutations R450H and D727E lead to CH. Compound heterozygous mutations R450H and D727E may be the cause of subclinical hypothyroidism.
21. CONCLUSION EP measurement seems to be a sensible and objective method for the evaluation of subclinical hepatic encephalopathy due to liver cirrhosis.
22. Among the 12 antibacterials, Ciprofloxacin and Enrofloxacin Base and Streptonivicin had better bacteriostasis effect on pathogenic bacterium in cow subclinical mastitis.
23. The main themes of the congress this year are valvular heart disease and left ventricular function, with new techniques available in each area to detect subclinical disease.
24. Thence the survey of hearing and vestibular function could become one of the diagnostic bases of cretinism and subclinical cretinism.
25. Objective To investigate the diagnosis value of electronic colposcopy for cervical subclinical human papillomavirus infection (SPI), and its concordance with pathologic diagnosis.
26. The article is mainly about chronic toxic effect of naphthalin on human body and the index of subclinical and objective detection.
27. Apodemus agrarius was the main reservoir spec ies of EHF in Dangshan county. Serological survey confirmed subclinical infection of EHF virus in the natural population.
28. Carotid ultrasound is a safe, noninvasive and relatively inexpensive means of assessing clinical and subclinical atherosclerosis.
29. Objective To observe the clinical efficacy of lactulose in different courses for patients with subclinical hepatic encephalopathy(SHE).
30. Objective To explore some features of metabolic syndrome in patients with subclinical Cushing's syndrome (SCS) of adrenal incidentaloma.
More similar words: clinical, clinically, clinical trial, clinical thermometer, clinical neurology, clinical psychology, clinical depression, clinical psychologist, clinic, clinician, polyclinic, finical, rabbinical, subclass, subclavian, subclavian artery, inclining, declining, reclining, minicar, minicab, dominican, dominica, cyclical, reclining chair, climatical, encyclical, technical specifications, climatically, mechanical calculator.