Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The climatical wedges are V-shape sedimentary bodies formed by climatical cause, which are remained in strata.
(2) Because of the extreme climatical conditions and the low construction costs, the building is kept as compact as possible.
(3) It is useful to the water management for summer corn and to the climatical evaluation.
(4) Due to the common abnormal activity of the above geological tectonic plate, a series of geological and climatical natural disasters occurred.
(5) The physical context for the ordos 100 project is limited to climatical conditions and some few regulations by the master plan done by FAKE Design.
(6) The plants in the plateau areas and the melting soil-layers in the frozen are all affected by the climatical conditions and interaction each other.
More similar words: climatically, climatic, bioclimatic, acclimatization, acclimatisation, acclimatize, acclimatise, acclimation, mathematical, climate, mathematically, anticlimactic, mathematical model, acclimate, climatology, climactic, microclimate, mathematical expression, anticlimax, thematically, climate change, climatologist, dramatically, pragmatical, idiomatical, dogmatically, enigmatical, grammatical, pragmatically, grammatically.