Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion Setup of on-limits sickrooms in polyclinic was effective, feasible and safe.
2. This thesis first describes the history of polyclinic and the design theory of new modern polyclinic, and this section pays more attention to the form of the polyclinic's overall layout.
3. Object Setup, therapy method and feasibility for on-limits sickrooms in polyclinic were studied.
4. The pure surgery department develops quickly as one of polyclinic in recent years. The basic general knowledge of its function characteristic, management and maintenance is referred for the colleague.
5. Objective To investigate the nosocomial infection in the obstetrics and gynecology wards of polyclinic hospitals and to propose nursing strategies to reduce the incidence of infection.
6. The administration experiences of preventing SARS infection in large-scale polyclinic were synthesized.
7. There is an increasing trend for it. Conclusion In the same hospital total number of this large polyclinic, malignant tumor account for a large proportion.
8. In 1956, more than 400 TCM doctors applied to join the polyclinic and health center in village.
9. Maxim had given a tin of caviar to the doctor at the regional polyclinic who had referred Polina to the hospital. It was understood that the doctor wouldn't say anything to Polina's parents.
10. Medical Facilities: There are many clinics and a big-scale polyclinic in the comprehensive service center to provide people with the excellent medical services.
11. Methods: The questionnaire investigation should be adopted to the management of the clinical section director 48 persons in some large polyclinic.
12. Mother has chronic disease , I would accompany her to this polyclinic once in a few weeks, to check the blood sugar, cholesterol etc.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Objective: To study the difference of anxiety and depression of medical patients in polyclinic in aspect of sex, age, educated degree and different medical department.
14. Combining wastewater treatment design for a hospital, briefly describe advantages of MBR device for treating waste-water of polyclinic hospitals.
15. Not only the formation, characters and harmfulness were introduced, but also the removal of polyclinic aromatic hydrocarbons in cigarette smoke by plant additives was discussed in detail.
More similar words: clinic, clinical, clinically, polychromatic, cycling, recycling, declining, roly-poly, supply closet, glycolysis, holy communion, cyclist, encyclical, unicycle, poly, polyp, polymer, polygon, polyglot, polyandry, polygamy, polyester, monopoly, politically correct, oligopoly, polyphony, polygraph, polytheism, polygamist, polynomial.