Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. If you want a cheap ride, take a minicab.
2. Minicab drivers are not allowed to tout for business.
3. We do that in Parliament and my minicab drivers tell me that they work about 60 or 70 hours a week.
4. Killing with racial undertones halts town's minicab service.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. I was recently in a Mercedes minicab driven by a 97-year-old retired gangster called Scarred Harry.
6. His second victim was minicab driver Javaid Iqbal.
7. During the minicab ride to Josie's place, Lucy did a little mental stocktaking.
8. I was embarrassed when the minicab dropped us off in front of the estate, and tried to keep my distance from this ruined, limping skeleton as we went inside and up the stairs.
9. Neil is starting a minicab business; I do hope he makes a go of it.
10. Hello, I'd like to book a minicab, please.
11. During the day, he works a the Polytechnic Institute; at night, he is a minicab driver.
12. Yet only five years ago he appeared to have a stable life, running a successful successful minicab firm in Kentish Town with his wife.
More similar words: clinical, clinically, communicable disease, clinic, taxicab, finicky, amicable, amicably, bric-a-brac, clinician, mini, despicably, applicable, applicably, despicable, polyclinic, practicable, mining, minion, minify, inapplicable, inexplicably, ineradicable, inextricably, inextricable, inexplicable, ministry, minimal, minimum, minibus.