Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The big bell in the Temple of Reclining Buddha was recast in the sixteenth century.
2) He lay back in the reclining chair and went to sleep.
3) The artist asked his model to take a reclining posture.
4) She was reclining elegantly on the sofa.
5) I spent Sunday reclining in a deck chair.
6) The coach has air conditioning and reclining seats.
7) She was reclining on a sofa.
8) There are several reclining figures in the painting.
9) A solitary figure was reclining on the grass.
10) Davis was reclining in an easy chair.
11) A new chaise longue and reclining chair have been added to the light shapely chairs already in production.
12) Reclining on the couch beside the long, gauze-veiled windows,(http://sentencedict.com/reclining.html) Salaquin Mandru was watching the performance from heavy-lidded eyes.
13) Her reclining wheelchair, a chest respirator, and a small end table for her suction machine stood by.
14) If they had, he would not be reclining on an old stuffed chair in the newsroom talking about his business.
15) Reclining in a comfortable chair, David idly flipped through a magazine.
16) Here you are, body reclining in 100-degree water while your hand can reach into the recently melted waters of the Colorado.
17) Hours later he lay in his reclining chair, lulled by a gin and tonic, by Debussy on the radio.
18) He was reclining on the lounge chair which had been his cradle during his trip through space.
19) My thumb press ing on the reclining seat on the plane, head back-gin and tonic in front of me.
20) At eighty-two, Margarett, reclining on a hospital bed in an apartment high above Boston, told me the story.
21) North Sea Ferries include 5 course dinner and reclining seat in all prices.
22) All the coaches have air-conditioning, reclining seats and tinted windows.
23) Then I could arrange a loan for what I owe him and slide on to the reclining dental chair.
24) Many of Roche's earlier paintings are of young men reclining on sofas.
25) A number of the pictures place the model in the traditional pose reclining on a bed or sofa.
26) Turning her head sideways, Laura gazed at the man reclining in his seat beside her.
27) Hastily Stevens laid down his book on Third World debt and straightened his reclining chair.
28) An entrepreneur had left a big corporate job and bought a small company that manufactures reclining chairs.
29) Lindsey found herself gazing with fascination at the figure reclining in the bed.
30) The Kha-Khan was sitting in a chair which had been carved into the shape of a reclining dragon.
More similar words: declining, recline, recycling, silver lining, decline, lunar eclipse, solar eclipse, clinic, clinical, clinically, clinician, polyclinic, clinging, cling, dining, mining, pining, clingy, raining, gaining, whining, joining, shining, cycling, cling to, defining, training, refining, circling, clinking.