Sentencedict.com random good picture
31. We suggest that subclinical TG is an under-recognized cause of antibody-mediated, chronic renal allograft injury which may be mechanistically distinct from other causes of nephropathy.
32. It the meantime, the subclinical injuries of visual conducting pathway may -also be found early by P-VEPs examination.
33. LDL - C , age, sex and smoking may be the risk factors of subclinical AS in LADA patients.
34. Therefore, the protocol allograft biopsy currently remains the preferred tool to screen for subclinical tubulitis.
35. Background - Electrophysiological cardiac devices are increasingly used. The frequency of subclinical infection is unknown.
36. It is not clear how subclinical hypothyroidism, where there is normal thyroxine, impairs fetal brain development.
37. With the advance of serum thyrotropin ( TSH ) radio - immunoassay, subclinical hypothyroidism is diagnosed more and more frequently.
38. Objectives To study health-related quality of life(HRQOL) of children with subclinical epileptiform electroencephalographic discharges.
39. Early subclinical rejection was diagnosed 3 after the transplantation by color Doppler examination.
40. Objective To investigate MRI characteristics, brain perfusion pattern in basal ganglion and extrapyramidal symptoms in patients with subclinical hepatic encephalopathy (SHE).
41. Iranian scientists have shown that a rapid and non-invasive diagnostic test for visceral leishmaniasis, or kala-azar, can distinguish between active, subclinical and latent cases of the disease.
41. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
42. The current study used both protocol and clinically-indicated biopsies to investigate clinical and subclinical TG, their prognosis and possible association with alloantibody .
43. Objective : To evaluate the effects of naloxone ( NX ) on cirrhotic patients with subclinical hepatic encephalopathy ( SHE ).
44. Case Reports Preexisting Subclinical Neuropathy as a Risk Factor for Nerve Injury after Continuous Ropivacaine Administration through a Femoral Nerve Catheter.
More similar words: clinical, clinically, clinical trial, clinical thermometer, clinical neurology, clinical psychology, clinical depression, clinical psychologist, clinic, clinician, polyclinic, finical, rabbinical, subclass, subclavian, subclavian artery, inclining, declining, reclining, minicar, minicab, dominican, dominica, cyclical, reclining chair, climatical, encyclical, technical specifications, climatically, mechanical calculator.