Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These solutions contain a subclass in which the approaching waves have smooth wave fronts and the metric is everywhere at least C 2.
2. Main classes are divided into subclasses which are further subdivided into form, place, time and subject aspects.
3. There are other sub-classes for graphical user interface components such as push buttons and scroll bars.
4. The other IgG subclasses were not correlated at the cellular level in either ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease twins.
5. USB drivers register two entry points, probe and disconnect, with usbcore, along with their class/subclass/protocol information (see struct usb_driver in include/linux/usb.h).
6. Dialog design and subclass of design, can be to interface development.
7. The specified class is not a subclass.
8. Any of various aquatic crustaceans of the subclass Branchiopoda, such as the fairy shrimp and water flea, characterized by a segmented body and flattened, leaflike thoracic appendages.
9. However, in the majority of cases, a specific subclass of - is used.
10. Decorator provide a flexible alternative to subclass for extending functionality.
11. Note that every LayoutParams subclass has its own syntax for setting values.
12. The BlueZ USB transport driver (drivers/bluetooth/hci_usb.c) registers this class/subclass/protocol information with the Linux USB core.
13. Each bean is a subclass of the same basic Account bean, containing the four basic CRUD methods, plus a custom finder, a select method, and multiple data-logic methods.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Objective To evaluate the clinical implications of IgG subclass in autoimmune hemolytic anemia ( AIHA ).
15. Subclass dialog design, split the source window, interface development is a good resource.
16. For example, any subclass of java.lang.Throwable or java.awt.Component inherits serializability from its ancestor.
17. Extend an existing View class or subclass with your own class.
18. With this strategy, each proper subclass has its own table.
19. There is no need to subclass Button to react to events.
20. Based on these properties, some subclass of P-matrix are used to localize the real eigenvalues of a real matrix.
21. Even concordant Crohn's disease twins affected by the disease usually showed very dissimilar subclass ratios.
22. Several studies have disclosed relations between IgG markers and IgG subclass serum concentrations against particular antigens.
23. Certain IgG heavy chain markers are associated with the serum concentrations of IgG subclasses.
24. A possible interpretation of these findings is that genetic mechanisms are involved in the regulation of the IgG subclass response.
25. Its properties can reasonably be inferred from those of these two subclasses, as has been confirmed by Tsoubelis and Wang.
26. Sometimes, in the case of facilitating polymorphism, a flag will be passed to the factory method to indicate the specific interface implementation or subclass to be returned.
27. To change the behavior of the Factory class, you simply subclass FactoryImpl and override its non-static methods.
28. Finally, Listing 6 shows a partial implementation of the parameter definition subclass for int parameter values.
29. Ammonites are a group of marine animals of the subclass Ammonoidea in the class Cephalopoda , phylum Mollusca.
30. Because there are no application-specific service classes, all user transactions are executed within the default service class and its subclass.
More similar words: class, classy, a class, classic, classify, classics, high class, classroom, outclassed, classmate, classical, neoclassic, classically, first class, classified, underclass, reclassify, middle class, social class, middle-class, neoclassical, classified ad, unclassified, the working class, classification, classical music, clasp, clash, clashing, lass.