Random good picture Not show
(1) Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
(2) Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
(3) These nations include Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Barbados, and the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
(4) Biological amd ecological characteristics of Rhyzopertha dominica and its control were reviewed.
(5) First to Kai over in the Commonwealth of Dominica.
(6) These nations include Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Dominica , Grenada, Jamaica, Bardados, and the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
(7) She was bored born in Dominica in the Caribbean and came to Britain as small child.
(8) Off Scotts Head, Dominica Island, a sunken garden of sponges and coral rewards a visitor, part of a growing stream of divers discovering Dominica's marine life.
(9) They hold 12350 acres of banana plantations in Dominica.
(10) But when the index is weighted for population the list is headed by Colombia, with a number of small nations such as Comoros, Dominica[sentencedict.com/dominica.html], Vanuatu and Fiji also high up.
(11) Arrives islands successively and so on Bahamian archipelago, Cuba, Haiti, Dominica, Trinidad.
(12) Taiwan's Foreign Minister, Eugene Chien, condemned what he called China's dollar diplomacy in wooing away Dominica . He said it was a huge sum for a country with just 70,000 people.
(13) On March 20, 2006, Vice Chinese President Zeng Qinghong met with President of the Commonwealth of Dominica Nicolas Liverpool in the Great Hall of the People.
(14) A rainbow arcs over trees blooming on a hillside in the West Indies island of Dominica.
(15) Sperm whales gather in their breeding grounds off the Caribbean island of Dominica in a file photo.
More similar words: dominican, dominican republic, dominion, anno domini, condominium, minicab, domino, dominos, domineer, dominate, dominant, dominoes, dominated, abdominal, dominance, dominator, dominatrix, domination, dominating, domino theory, dominantly, dominative, predominant, domineering, predominate, hominid, santo domingo, domino effect, abdominal wall, dominant gene.