Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tom believed that the encyclical was poorly reasoned, but his objections were more pastoral than they were doctrinal.
2. The pope must speak ex cathedra for an encyclical to be infallible.
3. Encyclical funeral oration after carved stone, still stand today east streams Jiang Ancestral Hall Lane.
4. Have four-poster top three, four reduced, there is Zhuanwen "encyclical burial".
5. Chu King-yuen, who Huichang time, the official Prince encyclical Germany. Volume of poetry, this deposit 15.
6. But if Pope Benedict XVI's latest encyclical, "Spe Salvi," is any indication, the spirit of Karl Marx is still alive and well in the halls of the Vatican.
7. Pope Paul VI's 1968 encyclical Humanae Vitae (Of Human Life) condemned "any action which either before, at the moment of, or after sexual intercourse, is specifically intended to prevent procreation."
8. Pope John Paul II, Encyclical letter: Faith and Reason, 1998.
9. In the encyclical, he called for "a true world political authority ... to manage the global economy" and avoid more "abuse" of the free market.http://Sentencedict.com
10. The combination of fallout from the Council and disillusionment with the encyclical was more than many priests could bear.
11. The great majority of those who still practiced their faith disregarded the encyclical.
12. In 1991 he voiced a qualified approval of the free market in his encyclical Gentesimus Annus.
13. The issue of papal authority was central to the encyclical.
14. A large minority of bishops at a 1980 synod on the family, meanwhile, asked that the encyclical be reconsidered.
15. If only Miss Manners had promulgated, like the pope, an encyclical on proper gay conduct.
16. Since his 2005 election, Benedict has stressed the need to safeguard the environment in several homilies and in his encyclical writings, leading some to dub him the "Green Pope."
17. Popes seldom weigh in on economic matters and rarely in the form of an encyclical, one of the most authoritative forms of papal writing.
18. Swiss-born Cardinal George Cottier, a prominent Vatican theologian, who presented the encyclical to the Rome press corps, smiled as one reporter asked about the kind words.
More similar words: encyclopedia, cycling, recycling, carbon cycle, clinical, diabolical, cycle, cyclone, recycle, bicycle, tricycle, life cycle, motorcycle, business cycle, click, cliche, intelligence agency, agency, decency, cogency, fluency, potency, urgency, frequency, tendency, currency, pungency, solvency, exigency, clemency.