Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Kevin is staking his reputation on the success of the project.
2. Detectives have been staking out the house for two days now.
3. Police officers have been staking out the warehouse for weeks.
4. Detectives had been staking out the house for several weeks.
5. But they are also staking their future on economic growth.
6. On one level this statement was not staking out any new policy, merely raising theoretical possibilities.
7. Needs good soil and permanent staking.
8. Why else would we be staking our future on it?
9. I spent the afternoon staking up our tomato plants.
10. It is a monumental work, the two movements staking up 50 minutes of beautiful music of true Tchaikovsky tunefulness.
11. They had already out guessed me, by staking out my favourite haunt.
12. Families were already staking their claims on the beach; children were digging eagerly as terriers, spraying sand all around them.
13. But gradually Chinese visitors began staking out a grand tour of their own design.
14. GM is staking a lot on the Volt's success.
15. New Chinese passports feature maps staking claims to much of the region.
16. There is also a danger of staking too little.
17. Here was a far more impressive staking of a claim.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. New software companies are going to find it hard staking out a position in an already crowded market.
19. Presumably the house was still empty, and they were staking it out.
20. Many of the companies appear to have avoided direct competition in the computer or semiconductor market by staking out a profitable niche.
21. He is a very mundane politician reading the focus group results and staking out a position he thinks will sell.
22. All the meetings seemed to end up the same lately with everyone bickering and staking out political ground.
23. An incredible horror-barely mitigated by the gallantry award and hero's status he had earned by staking his own life.
24. It was in her desperate kisses, the way she clutched at him, her hands roving possessively, staking out claims.
25. Training programs are turning hightech, and venture capitalists are staking millions on the new approach.
26. They forget that it is possible for a man to acquire that idea, to possess the beauty, which a great book contains, without staking his claim by pasting his bookplate inside the cover.
27. No matter how long a woman takes an SSRI antidepressant to ease severe premenstrual symptoms, relapse is likely once she stop staking the medication.
28. Both men were immediately swarmed, and they walked slowly through the street staking out a place to join in the prayer.
29. You can fashion a tent shelter by running rope down the center of the poncho between two trees, then staking the sides into the ground with sharp sticks to create an A-frame.
30. In possession of the multifunctional purpose applicable to Indentation, punched hole, staking, assembling, parting off etc.
More similar words: mistaking, painstaking, painstakingly, taking, takings, overtaking, taking over, undertaking, breathtaking, waking, baking, making, breaking and entering, leaking, makings, flaking, soaking, shaking, breaking, waking up, sneaking, forsaking, squeaking, speaking, croaking, creaking, streaking, breaking in, baking soda, film-making.