Random good picture Not show
1. A police car whizzed by, on its way to the accident.
2. The car was completely crushed under the truck.
3. The car had spun through 180 degrees on impact.
4. The car was a bargain at that price.
5. The impact of the crash reduced the car to a third of its original length.
6. She agreed to buy the car, but stipulated racing tyres and a turbo-powered engine.
7. There's something wrong with this car; we have to lay it up.
8. The car stalled at the roundabout.
9. The car rammed against/into the lorry.
10. He returned to the airport to find his car alarm going off.
11. The car overtook with a toot.
12. He poured the petrol into the car through a funnel.
13. My car has had two punctures this week.
14. The car hit a tree or something.
15. The car value will depreciate by 2000 dollars in the first year.
16. I wish we had a car.
17. They decorated the wedding car with ribbons and flowers.
18. The car is in very good condition.
19. She was crippled in a car accident.
20. The car sputtered once or twice and then stopped.
21. I had to brake suddenly, and the car behind ran into me.
22. I suggested going in my car.
23. Consumption of alcohol impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery.
24. She needed speech therapy after she suffered severe head injuries in a car accident.
25. There were two men and a woman in the car.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The radio had been stolen, but otherwise we got the car back in one piece.
27. For protection against unforeseen emergencies, you insure your house, your furnishings and your car.
28. He hurried along to hand his old father out of the car.
29. He drove through the red lights in an attempt to shake off the police car that was chasing him.
30. He's the sort of man who would let down the tyres on your car just out of/from spite.